April 16:
    cals: :innocent:
    carbs: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Leg day.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Yesterday was a fail. We had a distanced picnic and set up some frisbee golf at our home for hubby's bro and wife (who are very Covid conscious). Anyway, he brought a lot of food, Arby's, pizza, TacoBell...so needless to say that calories and carbs weren't even close to good. I did a fair bit of moving around with the frisbee golf and then I had some moving of boxes of things and furniture from Dad's he wants me to look at and donate or keep. Still...not a good day challenge-wise so moving on.

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    this week was solid, 5 poverty days, 2 maintenance days, almost all the workouts except some cardio/glutes after lucifers waterfall hit and I just had zero energy...been getting in walking or steps depending on the weather outdoors, and getting some gardening done...all in all I could use more weeks like this...
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    4/18
    After a tiring weekend, I didn’t do bad for the day on goals. I didn’t get to exercise so my cals were over a smidge but other macros were good. Not a ton of NEAt but I tried to move while on a phone call for 10 hours. Here’s to a more planned, restful week. Hit the scales tomorrow too since I forgot this morning.
  • taylok23
    Options
    4/19-4/20
    Yesterday was a bit carby but I hit my other goals. Today goals were on point 👍🏻. Better NEAT day yesterday versus today. Had my second shot late yesterday and while I didn’t think I was experiencing any side effects I was a bit tired today which could be my lack of sleep recently. Regardless, I got my exercise in, had a smart dinner and made a keto chocolate chip cheesecake bar dessert. Figured that may help the sugar cravings I’m having without begetting more carbs. The scale was not kind today but I’m sure I’ll get it back on track. It may take a few months to hit goal but I’m gonna keep trying!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Slouching on the workout goal since last post. Did spin class and bowling Sunday, 4 mile walk with a friend Monday and that's it. Fell behind at work so will be catching up the rest of this week. Must do some strength after work and hit the gym tomorrow for elliptical to get back on track

Food has been ok but I can always do better.
  • taylok23
    Options
    4/21
    Goals 👍🏻

Good day all in all even if I did have to babysit adults at work. Geez, some days...
  • baconslave
    edited April 2021
    Options
    April 21:
    exercise: :innocent:Leg day.
  • taylok23
    Options
    4/22
    I was feeling snacky during the day so my macros were a little out of line but not terrible. Other goals were good for the day.

I find I’m fluctuating the same 4 pounds up and down this month so I guess that is maintaining?? If the weather clears up a bit I’ll be getting back outside to walk more.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    This week sort of got away from me. Carbs and cals both on point, exercise could have been better. I’m a bit lost with my Garmin out for repair. At least the scale is moving down, albeit v e r y s l o w l y.
  • baconslave
    Options
    April 22:
    exercise: :innocent:Arms

April 23:
    exercise: :innocent:Walk
  • taylok23
    Options
    4/23-4/25
    Goals weren’t great for the weekend as I was all over the board with eating. Definitely an area of focus this week leading into another working weekend where I know I struggle when I’m tired. Move goals and NEAT was also down. I took Sunday off from everything and vegged. Back at it today so no worries. At least I’m keeping the teeth and gums nice and healthy for that goal. The warmer weather this week will help on the NEAT front. The month is almost over!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Food is okay but no exercise what so ever .... Surgery is on Wednesday and waiting to hear from them so I can go in for pre-op....I do not like the waiting game ....my poor stomach looks like a road map.......1st hernia surgery I was cut open under my belly button... now I will be cut open above my belly button and all my stretch marks
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    4/23-4/25
    Goals weren’t great for the weekend as I was all over the board with eating. Definitely an area of focus this week leading into another working weekend where I know I struggle when I’m tired. Move goals and NEAT was also down. I took Sunday off from everything and vegged. Back at it today so no worries. At least I’m keeping the teeth and gums nice and healthy for that goal. The warmer weather this week will help on the NEAT front. The month is almost over!

Right there with ya!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Food is okay but no exercise what so ever .... Surgery is on Wednesday and waiting to hear from them so I can go in for pre-op....I do not like the waiting game ....my poor stomach looks like a road map.......1st hernia surgery I was cut open under my belly button... now I will be cut open above my belly button and all my stretch marks

Just got a call to come in tomorrow for a covid test and pre-op ...Surgery is finally happening :)
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

I so hope it goes well! Hugs.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I so hope it goes well! Hugs.

Thank you so much :):):) Hugs back