Active April Challenge 2021

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    4/25-26

Carbs and cals have been fine, exercise ok, scale is not cooperating arrrrggghhh. Up 2 pounds from my low mid last week. At this rate April will be a wash, weight wise.

/whine over
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    April 26:
    cals: :innocent:
    carbs: :innocent:
    exercise: :neutral: I meant to but my oldest son had his vax appointment right during my exercise slot for the day. But I ended up getting about 7k steps anyway due to the freezer we ordered over 8 months ago finally coming in. So suddenly we had to make space for it, move furniture from the basement other places and then get the freezer in. So I did get some exercise after all.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 good luck today!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    April 26:
    exercise: :neutral: I meant to but my oldest son had his vax appointment right during my exercise slot for the day. But I ended up getting about 7k steps anyway due to the freezer we ordered over 8 months ago finally coming in. So suddenly we had to make space for it, move furniture from the basement other places and then get the freezer in. So I did get some exercise after all.

It must be such a relief getting the fam vaxxed. Congratulations!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options

Thank you so much .... I am excited to finally get this done .... Thank goodness it is an outpatient so I will be home this afternoon :)
  • baconslave
    Options

Thank you so much .... I am excited to finally get this done .... Thank goodness it is an outpatient so I will be home this afternoon :)

Thinking of you today!
  • baconslave
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    April 26:

It must be such a relief getting the fam vaxxed. Congratulations!

Thanks. Hubby, oldest daughter, and I get our second dose Friday. Sadly, it's still not approved for the kiddos yet, and they are the two I worry about more with their darn eczema issues and tendency toward autoimmune problems. The sad part is: my family is a minority here in wanting to get vaccinated. So on the one hand it is easy to get one if you are 16 and older, but the other many, many others here won't get one, and that leaves my unvaccinated younger kids vulnerable still. B/c our community spread is just in a slow-burn at last year's summer surge level already, and it's not going to get any better since our state has rescinded all their restrictions. But since the virus level is too high here, it doesn't change much for us in the way of being able to do things. :disappointed: Anyway, as soon as they finish the kid trials, we'll get ours in line for it.

Blah blah blah.

April 27:
    exercise: :innocent: strength session and a walk

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I know I haven't posted much, but I've been good and sticking to the food and exercise and getting gardening in when it isn't raining...looking forward to weight and measurements on Friday, so keep on keeping on everyone!!!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    4/26-4/28
    Hit all goals over the last few days but went over on calories last night. I wasn’t hungry but hubs wanted popcorn while we were binging game of thrones, so of course I shared. Could have been worse but I was feeling snacky all day so there you go. Scale has crept in the wrong direction but I’m staying within a 4 pound range all month so I will focus on putting less in the mouth to see if I can see some loss in May.
  • baconslave
    Options
    I dunno what to do for next month. Basics Challenge?
    Any better ideas?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    May Mindfulness...wait, we did that in March, right???

Spring into a new you??? Maybe pick one habit you want to change (fitness related or not)???

May is kind of heading into summer so like a "beach body" challenge??? Butts or Guts??? maybe not everyone wants to work on one of those...

I'm up for mostly anything, and I love keeping up with everyone even when I don't always chatter myself, so as long as we have *something* I'm in!!!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options

Spring into a new you??? Maybe pick one habit you want to change (fitness related or not)???

May is kind of heading into summer so like a "beach body" challenge??? Butts or Guts??? maybe not everyone wants to work on one of those...

I'm up for mostly anything, and I love keeping up with everyone even when I don't always chatter myself, so as long as we have *something* I'm in!!!

Butts or Guts. Ha. I love it.
  • baconslave
    edited April 2021
    Options

Butts or Guts. Ha. I love it.
    :joy:

I'm thinking the Spring one sounds good. Thanks.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    April ended well, only down a pound but two whole inches off the belly is a super big win for me!!!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    I’m fighting a battle with my &&@“”& scale, but I lost .5 inch off my hips and 1.5 off my stomach, so I guess there’s that. On to May!
  • baconslave
    Options
    April ended well, only down a pound but two whole inches off the belly is a super big win for me!!!
    I’m fighting a battle with my &&@“”& scale, but I lost .5 inch off my hips and 1.5 off my stomach, so I guess there’s that. On to May!

DANG! Noice! :smiley: