WaistAways - May 2021 Team Chat

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Pilates is done ✅ I did the time crunch workout 16 and 1/2 minutes. Good total body work.

Thanks for the push. I knew I could count on your voices.
  • marsipan100
    marsipan100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you @ashleycarole86 for your good words...
    Hope you have a less stressfull week.
    Lovely to read bits and bobs of everyone struggles and success. It surely feels like I am not the only one eating my emotions and looking for tools to stop that bad habbit
  • micki48
    Options
    I found these snacks on clearance. Oh my, I think they are delicious. xkzzbwaa4i8w.jpeg
  • healthygirlintransit
    healthygirlintransit Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!
    PW:206
    CW:206
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I complained about the hot weather a few days ago - we're seriously chilly now! It does make it easier to move fast outdoors, but I am worried about the tomatoes, basil, and peppers already transplanted into my garden. My best friend lost all her tomato plants last night, but we are higher and weirdly enough did not get hard frost. My eggplants are waiting inside on the heat mat until conditions improve!

There are a few people missing from the final roster as of tonight -
    @EvMakesChanges
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods
    @ellz_runs

Saturday people? Be ready!
    @Micki48
    @Gidgitgoescrazy

Everyone should be all up to date by close of day tomorrow. The full month's tallies will start bright and early Sunday. Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    sorry for the late reporting and absence, crazy days right now. It's a full on rainy morning and I'm going to go back a few pages and read through everyone's posts now.

pw 149
    cw 150.5
  • jugar
    Options
    The June team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834137/waistaways-june-2021-chat/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone - even if you are far away and it is already late, or far away the other directions and it is nice and early.

I was thinking this morning about what has slipped my attention and remembered that you were looking for intermittent fasting info @renewal_2021

One of my fellow Moderators and co-captain of team WeightNoMore has been using fasting for quite a long time, and I am sure she knows who else might be working on that. She will have a lot of information. I gave her your username so she can send you a friend request, or you can initiate it if you wish - it is @TeresaW1020

If any of you on this team have used intermittent fasting let us know how it goes for you, thanks!
  • micki48
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 196.5
    CW 196.2

My scale was all over the place this am. One time it was even 194.8, but I knew that couldn’t be right. We shall go with this likely weight.
  • jugar
    Options
    Oh No! Missing weigh-ins for this week URGENT:

@EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @ellz_runs
    @Gidgitgoescrazy

I'll go back to check in case I missed them, but it's tally time now! I hope you see this....
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.