TLD -71.1 pnds

Have a great weekend!
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Janek1705
    Friday
    PW 262.4
    CW 262.2 (-.2lb)
    Well not a big loss but honestly I was expecting to see a gain. This week was really hard for me. Some things me emotionally but I still tried and steered clear of some bad temptations. I'll take this as a win.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Pw183.4
    Cw181

Had a good week!! Cheat day yesterday not a bad day!! Selling salsa this weekend!! Woo woo!!
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    Ok ok sorry team!
    I weighed in this morning at 227.5.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Please carry weight from last week, ate good, no exercise and some big added life stress did not expect. So please carry over last week. I am just maintaining this week
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Beka3695

PW:179.8
    Cw: 184.6

Yep, this happened. I did a lot of stress eating this week. I’m pretty sure I growled at my daughter yesterday while eating potatoes.

I have identified my stressor. I cannot remove this stressor, but I can compartmentalize how it makes me feel and how I react.

I looked back at October of 2020. I was 177 at the beginning and finished at 168. I can do this again! I WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!

With that being said, I will be on vacation most of next week and the beginning of the following. My goal is to post a loss week after next. I will carry over this weight next week 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    How is everyone’s weekend going?

We went to a baby gear store and had a long talk with an amazing salesperson who talked us through all the basics, since we went in with ”we’ve heard a baby needs a stroller and a car seat, what do we need to think about and what else do we need”. Narrowed our stroller selection down to two models of the same brand, and chose a car seat. Now the only thing left to do is choose the stroller model and the colors we want for it, and start watching the summer sales to get the best possible price. Afterwards we went out to eat and everything was super yummy.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited May 2021
    How did another month disappear!!! So back at 106.45 kg - what can we do over the next 20 weeks. Going to have to stick to cycling as my knee does not want to pound the streets right now. It is another beautiful Sunday. Let's go kick some *kitten*!

It will go great @imgwendolyn2015 and you will be up and around like a spring chicken!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    How did another month disappear!!! So back at 106.45 kg - what can we do over the next 20 weeks. Going to have to stick to cycling as my knee does not want to pound the streets right now. It is another beautiful Sunday. Let's go kick some *kitten*!

It will go great @imgwendolyn2015 and you will be up and around like a spring chicken!

I'm healing well. I can't wait to run around like a spring chicken!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Heads UP Assets!
    s6z25o60xsnt.png

I am doing the tallies, and this is your last chance to get some more numbers into the picture. I really, really would hate to have to put in this many NWI notations :grimace:
    @kelgen02
    @savannahs21
    @Sisumom2019
    @mrscanmore
    @ExerciseExtraFries
    @socajam
    @CaydensMommy

Please try to get weigh-ins done on your day! Don't make me need more coffee on Sunday mornings - but just for today, I'll give you another 15 minutes or so to get this done - GO!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695

PW:179.8
    Cw: 184.6

Yep, this happened. I did a lot of stress eating this week. I’m pretty sure I growled at my daughter yesterday while eating potatoes.

I have identified my stressor. I cannot remove this stressor, but I can compartmentalize how it makes me feel and how I react.

I looked back at October of 2020. I was 177 at the beginning and finished at 168. I can do this again! I WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!

With that being said, I will be on vacation most of next week and the beginning of the following. My goal is to post a loss week after next. I will carry over this weight next week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Stress can make us do crazy things!! I know you can do this!! I have already sat aside $$ for our bet!! I fully expect you to come from behind and snatch the win in a glorious victory!!! You are my freaking hero!! Don't forget you ma'am are amazing!!!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Username: Socajam
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 185.8
    CW 185.0
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: May Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 214.0
    PW (Previous Weight): 214.4
    This week’s loss: .4
    LTD (Loss to Date): 43.3
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Username - junedave.
    Weigh in day -monday.
    C W. 151.
    P.W. 150.
  • Beka3695
    h7c43pvv2fgo.jpg
    5px45sxaxu6v.png
    3o0jgez7e8zg.png
    kh8yr92mkeoz.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    gcmss2qf67su.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    kglwiomsm4va.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @19shmoo69 3.40%
    2nd @graceojo999 2.45%
    3rd @peachplace 2.17%

PLACE POUNDS LOST
    1st @19shmoo69 9.0 Lbs
    2nd @peachplace 5.5 Lbs
    3rd @graceojo999 5.3 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @rachelrjh
    @melaniedscott
    @kaj848
    @Bluetail6
    @bearchested
    @caitlingfry
    @happimess01
    @littleflutterby
    @Be_theBest_Me

s3sozkta0fqj.png

• Beka3695
    GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING

Just a couple reminders...

-Challenge weeks run Sunday to Saturday. If you have a late week weigh in, please post your weigh in by end of day Saturday for credit for that week. Otherwise, you will be posted as a late weigh in and not recognized in the weekly tallies. Your loss would be in the month totals.

- Captains use the 'INSIGHTFUL' button to mark the weigh ins completed and as notification to the other captain. Please refrain from using this button on weigh in posts. Feel free to use anywhere else :)
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    OMG YAY @imgwendolyn2015 ! You’ll be great!
This discussion has been closed.