@Just_Kisha
    @KristieJC
    @davidji821
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @Jactop

iwtyii20hh11.png
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    👀👀👀I am so excited to really be contributing to the team and bringing the green!! Finally!! Woo woo!! Way to go y'all!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    It's that time of month again!

Recruitment time. The sign-up thread for new members is now open. The June challenge starts next Sunday! Please encourage your friends, co-workers, anyone who might find Fat2Fit helpful.

If you are already here - you do not need to sign up again!

Give this link to your friends, and let's top up our numbers for June.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833663/june-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,039 Member
    Hi Shrinking Assets... You have a new member heading your way .... Please welcome @SuziRiese :)
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    So sorry for the gain team assets .
    Username - junedave.
    Weigh in day -monday.
    C W. 150
    P.W. 153
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi as the new month starts soon would you have any room for a new motivator in the group .
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @junedave3 I can't speak for the captains, but personally I'd definitely welcome a second motivator, especially someone who is actually weighing in and trying to lose weight :smile: It's surprisingly hard to be a weight loss motivator when my own goal is growing my waistline with a baby.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    How is everyone's week starting?

My week is mostly positive: yesterday my blood pressure was lowest it's been this entire pregnancy! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and get to hear the little one's heartbeat, and get confirmation and peace of mind that everything is fine (hopefully). I tend to get increasingly stressed and worried when days turn into weeks after an appointment, and then I calm down on the next appointment that confirms everything is OK.

Today I have an end-of-season picnic with my scouting group of 2nd graders, and a friend who will cover my scout leader duties during my maternity leave will also be there, so it's really nice to see him. I'm also happy to be done with the group, since my energy levels aren't really high enough to deal with 10 high-energy kids and it's become very draining.

It's a 4-day work week for me as I have Friday off, and I have a sailing trip with my mom and some friends planned for the weekend.

Good things happening! Now, fingers crossed that everything really is fine and my appointment goes well tomorrow o:)
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    @SuziRiese welcome to the group!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Hi Team!
    Motivational Monday! The purpose of this week's post is to share my intentions for the week and I would like you to share yours with the team too.
    This week I am going to focus on sticking to my intermittent fasting schedule which is 10am to 6pm daily and drinking a gallon of water every day.

I can't wait to see what everyone is working on.

Have a great week!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Today is my youngests bday!!! Wonderful start to my week!! Goal is to workout 4 times!! Keep up the ith the IF schedule that I'm on! Stay under 1200 calories and drink the water!!!! Today I'll be moving and grooving sooooo I may not get it logged but I'm gonna be mindful!!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Today is my youngests bday!!! Wonderful start to my week!! Goal is to workout 4 times!! Keep up the ith the IF schedule that I'm on! Stay under 1200 calories and drink the water!!!! Today I'll be moving and grooving sooooo I may not get it logged but I'm gonna be mindful!!!

Great plan! Have fun celebrating!
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: May Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 213.8
    PW (Previous Weight): 214.4
    This week’s loss: .6
    LTD (Loss to Date): 43.9
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    You have a newcomer heading your way .... Please welcome @Anniesquats100 :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Hi! I am 59 divorced and retired. I take care of my parents, which leads to issues as my mom still tries to dominate the kitchen with red meat and greasy food.

I am sedentary, and working on getting stronger so I can exercise without hurting myself. Yesterday I walked six minutes and had glute pain. Today I rode my bike around the block twice. So the baseline is pretty low, plenty of room for improvement.

I'm at 1100 calories a day, and trying to eat back about half my exercise calories. My biggest problem is sugar snacks- chocolate and cookies. Anyway, I'm very happy to be here. Thanks for letting me join!
    Annie
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Welcome @Anniesquats100 !
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member heading your way .... Please welcome @francesca_grey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member coming your way .... Please welcome @wtbarunner :)
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Hello Everyone I will be joining your team for June. Looking forward to it.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but I am thinking of starting 30 Day Shred from June 1st.
    I really need to up my game - instead of doing 75 minutes on the elliptical, I will decrease it to 60 minutes and do the 18 minutes of 30 Day Shred
    I remember a couple of years ago I was able to do all the sections of 30 Day Shred in one session - those were the days
    30 Day Shred is available on youtube.
This discussion has been closed.