Shrinking Assets - May 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    socajam wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but I am thinking of starting 30 Day Shred from June 1st.
    I really need to up my game - instead of doing 75 minutes on the elliptical, I will decrease it to 60 minutes and do the 18 minutes of 30 Day Shred
    I remember a couple of years ago I was able to do all the sections of 30 Day Shred in one session - those were the days
    30 Day Shred is available on youtube.

I love Jillian. I've got a lot of her videos. My knee isn't up for that kind of challenge yet but I like your plan!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Welcome to the team @wtbarunner and @francesca_grey !
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new faces!!! Excited to share this journey with y'all!!
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Janek1705
    Friday
    PW 262.2
    CW 260(-2.2lb)
    I am so sorry I'm so late with this, we have been quite busy and time completely got away from me. I am quite excited about this loss as I really struggles last week and this was a mini goal of mine.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    I met my water intake goal yesterday but found myself snacking later than 6pm. IF again today 10-6 and I got myself a new half gallon water jug to make it easier to track the water intake so I am sure I will meet that goal again today.
  • francesca_grey
    francesca_grey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to joining the challenge next month. I’m a serial restarter and yesterday I got fed up on giving up. I thought about what made my previous attempts successful and one thing I was missing was an online support group so I signed up to help me stay focused.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    I'm doing okay so far. I'm going out to dinner tonight, but I was low on calories yesterday so I hope it won't be too bad on the scale. Off to do my dumbbell workout!

Annie
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    With all the partying and eating out and bbq madness I'm afraid I may have a gain this week. Sticking with my goals fasting under 1200(log log log) drink the damn water move my butt four time this week still gotta work out today....as a matter of fact lol stay positive and never give up even when ya slip up!! Oh and my other goal is to be more involved on here!! Y'all message me friend me I'm here if ya need me!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way .... Please welcome @chublet25 :)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    oops, sorry for my ignorance, just realized that I had to join this too!

hi, I'm new and I'm excited to be here!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @Emlorraine1 :)
  • Emlorraine1
    Emlorraine1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I'm Emily, I am a serial starter and I am looking for something to keep me motivated on my fitness and getting fit journey! I am so excited to join and get to know you all! :)
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Yay, so many new members! Welcome!

I had my doctor’s appointment yesterday, and I had gained only 0.5lbs in the last 3.5 weeks between my last nurse’s appointment and yesterday. That’s just over 0.1lbs per week, which is great considering I had gained about 1lb/week in the 7.5 weeks between 1st and 2nd appointment. It’s magical what some veggies and leaving the apartment can do :smirk:

(To newbies: I’m pregnant and not losing weight or participating in the weight loss challenge, but this group is so fun I’m sticking around in the support team while focusing on a healthy pregnancy.)
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Looking forward to joining the challenge next month. I’m a serial restarter and yesterday I got fed up on giving up. I thought about what made my previous attempts successful and one thing I was missing was an online support group so I signed up to help me stay focused.

I love having the online support group too. Next month will be great!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    I'm doing okay so far. I'm going out to dinner tonight, but I was low on calories yesterday so I hope it won't be too bad on the scale. Off to do my dumbbell workout!

Annie

It sometimes is about balance. Good for you for getting the workout in too!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Welcome to the team @chublet25
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Welcome @Emlorraine1 !
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    More new faces woo woo!! Ooooo to be pregnant!! What a wonderful feeling!! So happy for you!!

Welcome to all the new faces!! June is gonna be amazing!!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    With all the partying and eating out and bbq madness I'm afraid I may have a gain this week. Sticking with my goals fasting under 1200(log log log) drink the damn water move my butt four time this week still gotta work out today....as a matter of fact lol stay positive and never give up even when ya slip up!! Oh and my other goal is to be more involved on here!! Y'all message me friend me I'm here if ya need me!!

Love this! Never give up when you slip up. Words to live by!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Good morning Team! I wanted to share my vision board with you all but I can't upload the picture. Bummer. Does anyone else have a vision board? Mine helps me to remember how far I've come and keeps my reasons for doing this fresh in my mind.
This discussion has been closed.