Options
    Date: 05/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 11516
    Water: 96

Just for today 05/16: WW/keto 5, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 23 hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs, yoga with Adrian D 16, PT exercise

Yesterday : 05/15: WW/keto 4👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 18hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻, yoga with Adrian day 15👎🏻, PT exercise 👍🏻
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    16th May
    water: 74oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/16/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 11,179
    Water: 160oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday May 16, 2021 5:26PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under =Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 5, 550
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @mooreshelly09 !! You have definitely earned cake, or whatever other indulgence you happen upon today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    gamommy2 wrote: »
    I'm view only as well in Google sheets, sorry I'm creating extra work.

5/15
    User Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise : almost 15 miles trail hike...at mile 6 took a fall so it might be a while till my knee recovers for exercise.
    Steps: 38015
    Water: did not track...

@gamommy2 Such an impressive hike! It's a bummer that you took a fall...hope your knee heels quickly!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/16
    Username: Gamommy2
    Exercise: yes 25 min - rowing 15, dumbbell arms 10
    Steps: 830
    Water: 58 oz.

@HASWLRS Thanks! I'm hoping it heals quickly too. I have a 5k in a couple weeks I'm hoping to make. Praying, we'll see!

@mooreshelly09 Happy Birthday!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    Sunday 16 May
    Track: mostly
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: yes, 20 spin class, >60 minutes kayaking

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 10,211
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    5/16/21
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Water: 4 cups
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday May 10
    Under: no (grabbed a handful of pita chips waiting for dinner that put me over!)
    Water: 80+
    Steps: 5938

That’s usually when I go over too! waiting for food when you’re starving is just hard! That’s when my cravings for bad stuff comes out the most because I just wanna eat something to satisfy my hunger. Even if it’s not the best.

@rawrxamberx I feel like a hypocrite espousing advice after the week I had, and I know you know this. However (for me anyways), seeing the message in print helps to bring it home (at least for a while), so here it goes.....The trick is to not let yourself get so hungry! For me, drinking water throughout the day helps, and I aim for 10 to 12 cups. It will not help you if you are already starving, but it can keep the "starving" at bay if consumed throughout the day. It is also helpful to have preportioned, healthy snacks at the ready. If you are away from home and dinner is going to be late, then a protein bar or a serving of almonds in your purse would come in handy. If you are at home and dinner prep is taking forever, then having cut up veggies or fruit in the fridge would help, something you can munch on while prepping. It is also helpful to remind yourself to eat slowly. I know when I am super hungry, I tend to inhale my meal, and sometimes it is so quickly, that I am left feeling unsatisfied....like I should still be eating! Of course, we all know that it takes the brain 20 minutes to register satiety, so that is why slow is our friend in these moments.

I hope you can find some strategies that will work for you, because finding oneself over hungry is not a unique situation; It is one that will happen over and over again. So unless a solution can be found, it is likely to become a roller coaster scenario.

And I missed your birthday. My apologies for this being so late....but I hope you had a very HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!! May your 30's be your best decade yet!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/16/21
    Exercise: No - rest day
    Steps: 3269
    Water: 60oz

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a very lazy day today <3
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Didn't get exercise in yesterday with several church and work commitments and a lazy morning, so I ended up over on cals by 94...funny how things cascade. This morning, I'm back on plan and heading out for my walk right now!

Sunday May 16
    Under: no
    Exercise: nope
    Water: 80+
    Steps: 1895
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, May 16th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 40 minute walk plus LOTS of outside work.
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 18,919

The scale is starting to creep down again. Thank you all for being patient with me, and thank you for your kind words @annabananamc.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous: 166.5
    Current: 163.5
    Loss: 3.0lb

Loss for the month: 0.2lb

@cmhubbard92 Well done, Christine! I know you have been doing the "lose and gain the same few pounds over and over again" like me, but does this mean you are losing "new" pounds now? My news feed says you have lost 84.2 pounds so far...so impressive!! Is that your new highest net loss?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - MAY WEEK #2
    (Sunday the 9th to Saturday the 15th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@mooreshelly09 (7)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)
    @maryc11 (6)
    @roz0810 (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@annabananamc (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @Krysless2 (5)

Attempted

@gamommy2 (3)
    @murdog3t (2)
    @rawrxamberx (1)

Last week, with the more generous qualifications to make the Winner's Circle, we had 7 Winners. This week, with the stricter qualifications, we still had 4 Winners, with 3 more just missing the Circle by 1 "yes" day!! So, a sincere congratulations to our week #2 Winners, Shelly, Christine, Sue and Rozeena!! And a very well done to Ann, Sue and Krystal!

Mary and Shelly are two for two in the Winner's Circle this month. Can they make it three for three? Will we have more than 4 Winners again next week? Stay tuned....
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    17th May
    water: 87oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Previous: 166.5
    Current: 163.5
    Loss: 3.0lb

Loss for the month: 0.2lb

@cmhubbard92 Well done, Christine! I know you have been doing the "lose and gain the same few pounds over and over again" like me, but does this mean you are losing "new" pounds now? My news feed says you have lost 84.2 pounds so far...so impressive!! Is that your new highest net loss?

@HASWLRS thank you, but no it's not(very, very close though!). My lowest is 161.5 and I weighed in at 161.9 this morning. I'm trying to only log my weight on Garmin when I hit a new low, and it syncs over to MFP. I'm pretty consistent ìn remaining in a deficit, but over 2.5 years of logging and tracking... I am having a little trouble getting over this speed bump... but I won't give up!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    PW: 144.6
    May SW: 145.5lbs
    Week 1
    ✖️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️75855👟
    ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✖️500 oz💦
    ✖️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✖️DaysUnderCals 
    Wk1 Total Cals: 10975 Cals
    Wk1 Result: 144.6lbs = .9lbs loss⬇️/.62%
    Week 2
    ✔️✔️✖️✔️✔️✖️✖️68502👟
    ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️680 oz💦
    ✖️✔️✔️✔️✔️✖️✔️DaysUnderCals 
    ✖️🥊✖️✖️🥊✖️✖️(2x🥊)
    Wk2 Total Cals: 10560 Cals
    Wk2 Result: 145.7lbs = 1.1lbs gain⬆️/.76%
    *Reminder:
    To Lose 1lbs = 10150cals/Week OR
    1450/Daily
    To Maintain Weight =15400/Week OR
    2200/Daily
    💦Goal: 64oz/Daily; 448oz/Wkly
    👟Goal: 10000/Daily; 70000/Wkly
    👙Goal: 125lbs
    🥊Goal: 3 x Sessions/per Week
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Sun, May 16th
    Week 3 - Day 1
    Track - Not until it was too late
    Under Cals - No 4216 omg sooo bad; when I wasn’t sure of servings I tried to overestimate so this number might be a little inflated but the way I felt physically... probably correct
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 10000/Daily = 70000/Weekly

Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    ✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    64oz
    10000 Steps

my moms 55th birthday was today. And because it was last minute and rushed, I really had no time to plan for good choices. In typical fashion I continued to eat what was in front of me throughout.. and then there was alcohol!! Which means a lot of my eating had to do with my body trying to absorb it all... and I felt like poop on a platter once the day was done😰 I gained 3lbs in a day, rightly so! The rest of the week will be major damage control!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Sun, May 16th
    Week 3 - Day 1
    Track - Not until it was too late
    Under Cals - No 4216 omg sooo bad; when I wasn’t sure of servings I tried to overestimate so this number might be a little inflated but the way I felt physically... probably correct
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 10000/Daily = 70000/Weekly

Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    ✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    64oz
    10000 Steps

my moms 55th birthday was today. And because it was last minute and rushed, I really had no time to plan for good choices. In typical fashion I continued to eat what was in front of me throughout.. and then there was alcohol!! Which means a lot of my eating had to do with my body trying to absorb it all... and I felt like poop on a platter once the day was done😰 I gained 3lbs in a day, rightly so! The rest of the week will be major damage control!

@Krysless2, oh my gosh!! I did not realize I was old enough to be your mother....thanks for that!! Well, you may have not eaten what you wanted to, or what you are used to, but it was a celebration. Yes, the feeling like poop on a platter is not good, regardless of the occasion, but like you said, you have a whole week to start undoing the damage.
This discussion has been closed.