Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min bodyweb with TRX (strength training) 60 min spin class
    Steps: 11782
    Water: 185.1oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2, oh my gosh!! I did not realize I was old enough to be your mother....thanks for that!!

@HASWLRS Right? Sometimes I feel like the Team Mom! 🤣🤣
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/17
    Username: Gamommy2
    Exercise: yes- 35 min. Rowing 20, dumbbells 15
    Steps: 4133
    Water: 72 oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Sun, May 16th

my moms 55th birthday was today...

@Krysless2, oh my gosh!! I did not realize I was old enough to be your mother.....

and so am I and then some!!!!! Sometimes I think it's ok to just celebrate, and then come back to center! Except, I also am a lightweight now with alcohol, and it doesn't take much to make the next day feel like crap....which I guess over all is a good thing, right?!

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Haha! You all are funny! My mother is a young mother though, she was 18 when she had me. My husband is actually closer to my mother’s age then he is to mine! And that was probably an overshare! Whoops 🤐lol! Ok! MUAC then off to bed I go! 🛌💤

Mon, May 17th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1076
    Exercise - Yes, I went and went some more the theme of my week is still Damage control!.. trying to stay centered and focused🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️
    Caloric Goal: 1450 / Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 10000 / Daily = 70000/Weekly

Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    ✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    120oz
    11545 Steps
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Haha! You all are funny! My mother is a young mother though, she was 18 when she had me. My husband is actually closer to my mother’s age then he is to mine! And that was probably an overshare! Whoops 🤐lol! Ok! MUAC then off to bed I go! 🛌💤

Mon, May 17th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1076
    Exercise - Yes, I went and went some more the theme of my week is still Damage control!.. trying to stay centered and focused🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️

✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    120oz
    11545 Steps

I did not realize our story is closer than I thought lol. My mom turnes 58 this year, she had me at 18 also. And my sweet hubby is 10 years older than me :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 17 May
    Track: mostly
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: yes, 30 spin class

Water: 64 oz
    Steps: 10,258
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5/16/21
    Exercise: No - rest day
    Steps: 3269
    Water: 60oz

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a very lazy day today <3

Happy belated birthday! A lazy day sounds like a perfect way to celebrate 🥳🥳
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

Mon, May 17th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1076

✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    120oz
    11545 Steps

I did not realize our story is closer than I thought lol. My mom turnes 58 this year, she had me at 18 also. And my sweet hubby is 10 years older than me :D

Well that’s pretty interesting!! Although mine is actually 12 years older he won’t admit it! Ill usually tease him if we ever talk age, like that was my evil master plan.. to grow old with someone who will always make me feel younger! 😂

Ohhh this was this big birthday for you! Hope you got to celebrate it right! Ps.. And ..if you had a daughter at 21 yrs old that would be super twilight zonie!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    yesterday was a good day - hope to continue that today. It's always hard when hubby has an 8am meeting because it throws all our schedules off...we are so stuck in our ways!

Monday 5/17
    Steps: 7511
    Water: 80+
    Log: yes
    Exercise: yes (TWO walks!)

Also, last week on MUAC I had only one zero, when I went slightly over on cals on Monday, so I feel like it was a good week. I hope the scale thinks so if I can pull it off again this week!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options

Also, last week on MUAC I had only one zero, when I went slightly over on cals on Monday, so I feel like it was a good week. I hope the scale thinks so if I can pull it off again this week!

@annabananamc I went back and checked, and you are probably right. You just forgot to make any post for Saturday the 15th, so that only gave you five "yes" days. I will make the amendment.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I had this nice long post all typed up on my phone and then it went *poof* :s

Suffice to say that I'm enjoying the chatter. LOL I made a VERY last minute trip to VA yesterday afternoon, driving back home later today, so there will be no exercising for me today. And most likely terrible eating (my daughter has a way of keeping the house full of vinegar chips and other irresistible things). Will be back to normal tomorrow.

@Krysless2 I wasn't planning a sneak attack, I was sitting on my butt on I-81. o:)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - MAY WEEK #2 (AMENDED)
    (Sunday the 9th to Saturday the 15th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@mooreshelly09(7)
    @annabananamc (6)
    @cmhubbard92(6)
    @maryc11(6)
    @roz0810(6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88(5)
    @Krysless2(5)

Attempted

@gamommy2(3)
    @murdog3t(2)
    @rawrxamberx(1)

Last week, with the more generous qualifications to make the Winner's Circle, we had 7 Winners. This week, with the stricter qualifications, we still had 5 Winners, with 2 more just missing the Circle by 1 "yes" day!! So, a sincere congratulations to our week #2 Winners, Shelly, Ann, Christine, Sue and Rozeena!! And a very well done to Sue and Krystal!

Mary and Shelly are two for two in the Winner's Circle this month. Can they make it three for three? Will we have more than 5 Winners again next week? Stay tuned....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, May 17th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 23 minute walk. My husband needed more Philly dip for his veggies that he packs in his lunch, so I walked to the store, grabbed the dip, and took the long way home. He works such long hours these days (yesterday it was 15 hours and this morning he had to BE at work for 5 am), that he really enjoys his Philly treat, and he portions it out nicely over the week so that it is not a complete detriment to the health of the veggies!
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 11,898
  • mooreshelly09
    Options

Mon, May 17th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1076

✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    120oz
    11545 Steps

Well that’s pretty interesting!! Although mine is actually 12 years older he won’t admit it! Ill usually tease him if we ever talk age, like that was my evil master plan.. to grow old with someone who will always make me feel younger! 😂

Ohhh this was this big birthday for you! Hope you got to celebrate it right! Ps.. And ..if you had a daughter at 21 yrs old that would be super twilight zonie!

Mon, May 17th
    Week 3 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1076

✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    120oz
    11545 Steps

Haha, no ma'am. I married an older man that couldn't have kids. Just a bunch of fur babies :D

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

@DaffyGirl88 You were brave to even try to type out a long post on your phone! Enjoy your short getaway to visit your daughter and grandson (and the son-in-law, too, if you like him!).
  • annabananamc
    Options
    @annabananamc I went back and checked, and you are probably right. You just forgot to make any post for Saturday the 15th, so that only gave you five "yes" days. I will make the amendment.

Ahhh, you didn't have to revise the results - I usually don't post til the following day because I am a morning person, but Sunday I was lazy and it took awhile to get to Saturdays post.

As for all you spring chickens and your older men, my 83 year old mom married a YOUNGER MAN! He's about 8 years younger, her third husband (she keeps outliving them) and they've been married 10.5 years so far! She inspires me every day.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

@DaffyGirl88 You were brave to even try to type out a long post on your phone! Enjoy your short getaway to visit your daughter and grandson (and the son-in-law, too, if you like him!).

@HASWLRS We love him! Gary and I joke that if they ever get divorced we're going to keep Eric. :D
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    They really do need an LOL button!! @MFP ....what do you think??
  • mooreshelly09
    Options

Ahhh, you didn't have to revise the results - I usually don't post til the following day because I am a morning person, but Sunday I was lazy and it took awhile to get to Saturdays post.

As for all you spring chickens and your older men, my 83 year old mom married a YOUNGER MAN! He's about 8 years younger, her third husband (she keeps outliving them) and they've been married 10.5 years so far! She inspires me every day.

That's awesome! Me and my hubby have been married going on 12 years. He's stuck with me :D
This discussion has been closed.