Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 15,922

Happy Hump Day 🐪🐫
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,684 Member
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    Second COVID vax day for me today! 💉💉I felt only a minor sore spot on my arm and no other side effects last time so hoping for the same. I am going to wait and take my kickboxing class tonight so hopefully it will help with arm soreness.

Looking forward to some things getting back to normal but not all.... I don't want to go back into the office. I love working from home and never want to wear pants with a zipper or wear real shoes again!

@JMTiv1979 I hope your second 💉 went well with nothing more than a sore arm. Build those antibodies!! 😊

I hear you on the shoes, I used to have callouses from wearing heels for 30 years, but they're gone now. If we do go back to the office I'm wearing "old lady" shoes for sure! 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 That was a helluva day! I'm tired just reading it! Enjoy your Hello Fresh!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    Second COVID vax day for me today! 💉💉I felt only a minor sore spot on my arm and no other side effects last time so hoping for the same. I am going to wait and take my kickboxing class tonight so hopefully it will help with arm soreness.

Looking forward to some things getting back to normal but not all.... I don't want to go back into the office. I love working from home and never want to wear pants with a zipper or wear real shoes again!

@JMTiv1979 I hope your second 💉 went well with nothing more than a sore arm. Build those antibodies!! 😊

I hear you on the shoes, I used to have callouses from wearing heels for 30 years, but they're gone now. If we do go back to the office I'm wearing "old lady" shoes for sure! 😂

Old lady shoes for the win!!! I have really bad plantar fasciitis and since I have been home wearing sneakers and Oofos everyday it's pretty much gone. My normal dress code is sneakers, yoga capris and a work shirt. I put makeup on and dry my hair (sometimes curl the front only LOL). It's my version of the "work mullet."
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've been working from home since 1999 (minus 3 years in a classroom) and I never want to go back to an office! Leggings and bare feet for me, slippers when it's cold!

This morning I got out early so I could see the lunar eclipse as the moon set. It was GORGEOUS and now I am all done with my walk with time to chill before work!

Date = Tuesday May 25, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = No, 100 over. I took myself for icecream after 2nd day of dental work. It was worth it
    Water = 80+
    Steps = 6496 (did a long walk, but not quite long enough to make up for icecream)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 177.0

Total loss this month: 8.6lbs!

Here is to hoping June is just as good!! I will miss you all the rest of the week, prayers I don't gain too much :D Packing up to head to the airport, Boston here I come!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 enjoy your time in Boston!!! Stop by and visit CT :lol:
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 177.0

Total loss this month: 8.6lbs!

Here is to hoping June is just as good!! I will miss you all the rest of the week, prayers I don't gain too much :D Packing up to head to the airport, Boston here I come!!

@mooreshelly09 Enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing about it. I want to revisit it vicariously through you. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

This morning I got out early so I could see the lunar eclipse as the moon set. It was GORGEOUS and now I am all done with my walk with time to chill before work!

@annabananamc There was a lunar eclipse this morning?? Why wasn't i notified?!?!

This is what happens when you stop watching the news due to COVID / protest / election fatigue. You miss important stuff happening in the world. :/
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

@annabananamc There was a lunar eclipse this morning?? Why wasn't i notified?!?!

This is what happens when you stop watching the news due to COVID / protest / election fatigue. You miss important stuff happening in the world. :/

Omg ditto on everything you just said!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    26th May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 63oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday May 26, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 5,235
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    5/26/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 20mins walking
    Steps: 9,444
    Water: oz

xrhzs2nr106d.jpg
    Today's dinner was sesame soy beef bowls. It was both super yummy and easy to make! I gave hubby most of the rice and more than half of the beef to cut down on calories. It doesn't look like it, but his serving was almost double mine. I am definitely looking forward to cooking meals without the stress of figuring out ingredients!

I had a mile run scheduled for today, but rescheduled it to tomorrow. It was hot and muggy, so I decided to only walk for a little bit. I did get plenty of other exercise running around at work today. :smiley:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 @rawrxamberx wonderful losses! :)
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/26
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no
    Steps 5560

Weigh in Wednesday

I made a low carb sugar free cake for my birthday. Turned out great! No exercise (I'll be glad when my knee feels better again) almost 2 weeks since I injured it and I'm so impatient!!!! Would love to be running or high intensity again!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wed, May 26th
    Week 4 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1375
    Exercise - Yes
    Boxing Y/N? ✖️✖️🥊✖️🔘🔘🔘
    Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    Step Goal: 9000 / Daily; 63000/Wkly
    Caloric Goal: 1721 / Daily = 12047/Wkly