Options
1626364656668»

Replies

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    check in for 6/26:
    Steps - 2721. Not much there.
    Calories - 1780. Just under my limit. French toast and sausage links for family breakfast. Over 600 cal. Ouch.
    Exercise - gym in a.m. 9 machines with 2 new ones for me. 10 min. on bike. 17 mph.

Probably walk in morning. Toes are really sore and stiff tonight.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    My apologies for checking in so late - I don't have a good excuse, I just want to say sorry!

Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 214
    CW (Current Weight): 214.6

It's been a bit wild here lately, especially work is very stressful so I booked a meeting with my manager tomorrow as she is a big source of this stress and I'll ask her to back off a bit. I'm home, I have 3 weeks until I travel again, so I'm excited to make the most of it!

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    The July team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836879/downsizers-july-chat-2021#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    check in for 6/26:
    Steps - 2721. Not much there.
    Calories - 1780. Just under my limit. French toast and sausage links for family breakfast. Over 600 cal. Ouch.
    Exercise - gym in a.m. 9 machines with 2 new ones for me. 10 min. on bike. 17 mph.

Probably walk in morning. Toes are really sore and stiff tonight.

Awesome gym session. We are having breakfast for supper tomorrow.

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    My apologies for checking in so late - I don't have a good excuse, I just want to say sorry!

Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 214
    CW (Current Weight): 214.6

It's been a bit wild here lately, especially work is very stressful so I booked a meeting with my manager tomorrow as she is a big source of this stress and I'll ask her to back off a bit. I'm home, I have 3 weeks until I travel again, so I'm excited to make the most of it!

Don’t apologize, we are happy that you did check in. Good for you standing up for yourself! We all need to do that more often.
This discussion has been closed.