What are you reading

Options
1585960616264»

Replies

• connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I am reading WALKING ON HIDDEN WINGS by Rachel Scott McDaniel. It is set in the 1920s and about a woman, her plane, and her husband that was supposed to be dead. It is really good. I haven't had a lot of time to even listen to books because of so many people here to help.
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,336 Member
    Options
    Same stuff as before.
  • connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    A few of the last books read:
    THE COWBOY WHO CAME HOME by Liz Isaacson (rom)
    UNFORGIVEN by Shelley Shepard Gray (Amish)
    THE RANCHER'S TEXAS TWINS by Allie Pleiter (LI)
    HIDDEN IN THE NIGHT by Elizabeth Goddard (susp)
    THE ROAD BEFORE ME by Janine Rosche (3 time lines) - Rt 66 travel

• Restfinder
    Options
    I finished by missionary bio. I'll have to wait for July to get another one from Hoopla, I keep running out of uses (we can borrow just five books). I am listening from the book with 12 missionary stories, not as good, but still enjoyable.

I am re-reading THE SONGKEEPER, fantasy.
    I am reading a Lisa Phillip's FALLOUT series, a three book box set.
    I'm also reading the Cyber Security series by Vanetta Chapman. She gave away a four-books-in-one the other day. I wasn't aware it contained the actual books that I already had! It's much easier going through the 4-in-1!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,358 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading a collection of marriage of convenience books: CONVENIENTLY WED: six novels in one. The authors are: Lacy Williams, Misty M. Beller, Linda Ford, Shanna Hatfield, Blossom Turner and Lena Nelson Dooley. I finished the first one (THE WRANGLER'S INCONVENIENT WIFE by Lacy Williams) and have started on the second. I've actually already read that one (THE LADY AND THE MOUNTAIN MAN by Misty M. Beller), but I remember enjoying it, so I'm currently re-reading it.

I also just downloaded the final book (book 8) in the Christy Barritt True Crime Junkies series: MOST LIKELY TO DIE. I'll probably read one or two more in the anthology and take a break to read MOST LIKELY TO DIE.
  • Restfinder
    Options
    I downloaded the first book in that Christy Barritt series. Did you like the ones you read, Cindy? I started the first one but can't remember why I didn't finish it!