~GREETINGS~ Fellow SPARKers ~WAVING HI~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,521 Member
    Options

~ Welcome to To a New Day ~ dai85a66ccb4.gif ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

~ Lets Sail ~ into a WONDERfilled Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many MARVELous Possibilities ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’• ~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~⛡️~πŸ’•~ πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’• ~πŸš£πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~⛡️~πŸ’•~

• DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~ccw67h4pchn3.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ’•~ May We ALL Find Today Filled with an Abundance of TERRIFICness~πŸ’•~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tony Abbott ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    πŸ’•β˜€οΈπŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ‘‹β˜€οΈπŸ’•

Waving Hi πŸ‘‹ wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Tuesday....

πŸ’•β˜€οΈπŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ‘‹β˜€οΈπŸ’•
  • Peacelily70x7
    Peacelily70x7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Neat seeing a lot of Sparkpeople on MFP; I went by MarvelLynn on SP, and did a lot of the 5% challenges [I've lost 100 lbs] and can't wait to continue my journey here. I go by Lynn or Peacelily70x7
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Albert Einstein

tyss9z7bp0xf.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options
    62e5cyxqjkgv.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œAuthenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want to be proud of the person who's
    looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You
    have an opportunity every single day to write that story of your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aaron Rodgers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’• ~.

• 316Judith
    Options
    kaqhyaw69npd.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    t566r87b71qa.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a~5pydicuom04g.gif~New Day~

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ James Allen

~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    x7ef4gxtql88.jpg

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of FUN ~πŸ’•~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

~🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺~

• WANT2BTRIM1
    WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Friday Energy

7qvx4n3gdk2k.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options
    SATURDAY...... August 28, 2021............

~ ~ WEEKEND ~ ~whdad855rpoh.gif~ ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow" ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: Β»

I am happy visit with the family.

• candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm kind of getting used to using other sites now. Starting to settle in a bit more. I'm on Fat Secret too because half my Spark teams went there and half went here.

you have a wonderful weekend.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning

β€’*Β¨) ✫ ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨)
    (ΒΈ.β€’Β΄ .β€’Β΄ ΒΈΒΈ.‒¨¯`β€’.✫
    Dropping by to Spread Some Sunshine and Say Hi...
    ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨) ✫ ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨)✫
    (ΒΈ.β€’Β΄ .β€’Β΄ (ΒΈ.‒´¸¸.‒¨¯`β€’.✫
    And Wish you a Blessed Day and Weekend ahead...β˜€οΈπŸ˜‡
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ Welcome To a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ 961wfz5dl9jl.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ 🌞 ~ a DOGgone Tail Wagging SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ β˜€οΈ ~

Hubby and I Enjoyed an Early day at the FAIR Yesterday (8 a.m. to 1 ish)...We had lots of Fun.... Hubby Ate Lots of Food.....
    Me not so much... 1/2 fat Bacon and 1/2 Pretzel with fresh Lemonade... My treats were jewelry ...
    I got in LOTS of walking... My Annual Fav is seeing all the Precious Annimals...

"Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off cold water. Tell that
    imperious voice in your head to be still." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Barbara Kingsolver ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~yf1efvc69hb9.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"I Can See Your MAGNIFICENCE from Here ~ The Question Is-Can You See Your MAGNIFICENCE ? ~If Not~ Just Look Inside

~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Have been in touch with one of the MFP admins and she started a conversation in the message boards under the Introduce Yourself topic. Check out Welcome former SparkPeople Members!
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    mjglantz wrote: Β»
    Have been in touch with one of the MFP admins and she started a conversation in the message boards under the Introduce Yourself topic. Check out Welcome former SparkPeople Members!

Thanks for the heads up
  • 316Judith
    Options
    a6pcb4xht9s8.jpg