WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    pza78892pwom.gif
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,521 Member
    Options

~Welcome to Today~ n1oej7pbvf4k.gif ~BLESSings~ALLways

~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical
    embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use,
    value and beauty." ~ Kevin McCloud

~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~

• WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    m3n3i2ngnoql.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~Hello~ ~ Hi ~ ~Howdy~ ~ Hi ~ ~Hello~ ~6ke65iqvho7e.gif~ ~Hello~ ~ Hi ~ ~Howdy~ ~ Hi ~ ~Hello~ ~

~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~

~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~💕~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and- this is the natural outgrowth of
    accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ~🦋~ ~i8sdmvden1wf.gif~ ~🦋~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

“Blessed are the weird people:poets... misfits... writers....... mystics...... painters....... troubadours for they teach us to see the world
    through different eyes.” ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Jacob Nordby~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~.

• HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    1ln6y6t7w7uv.jpg

• WANT2BTRIM1
    edited August 2021
    Options
    kamr2i7c5tx4.gif

Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

29on0le5uqwf.jpg

~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ALLways ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow
    where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~ ~

~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~🌻~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~
  • Memorylane2021
    Memorylane2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    0o9u6mcnwav5.jpg
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    Recently I noticed that anything that I post gets taken down. I usually post something like "Happy Monday" or Tuesday with an emoji? Am I breaking any rules? Offending anyone?
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    I started reposting images.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Recently I noticed that anything that I post gets taken down. I usually post something like "Happy Monday" or Tuesday with an emoji? Am I breaking any rules? Offending anyone?

I LOVE your posts... I have found the Sparkpeople groups to be more accepting of FREEDOM of EXPRESSION

I quit one of the other groups and there was one person who kept complaining so I left that group (I had considered leaving any way)... then found out she was in another group I was in and was complaining... I didnt want to leave that group... I found out there is an IGNORE feature ... so I used it... I dont post much in MFP basic groups.. Just mostly in SPARK People groups

I also found it amazing that a Lot of people liked my posts (lots of them hit the like buttons) only 1 complained and got her way... so I figure cant please everyone ... and now I know ... those who bully or complain I can use the IGNORE feature ... LOL... I just cant remember how I did it tho...

• DebyS137
    Options

4tmcjdfeqa6e.jpg

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE 💕

Thanks to my foot almost completely healed... I am definitely picking up steps per min. Yesterday I hit over 26,500 steps

Raising my steps per day had multiple reasons... when we went to zoo at first of month, I couldnt walk too fast and afterwards my foot hurt... We are going to go State Fair on Aug. 27 (Early when opens=less people) I figured if I picked up my stepping its like working out to go to fair... teehee... AND ... Now I am realizing it is also melting away my weight WooooooooooooHooooooooooo
    I also have much more energy ~ YAY ~

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
    Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Charles R. Swindoll ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 👬🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~
  • Memorylane2021
    Memorylane2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    713gbg6v69ja.jpg
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options

I've seen your posts and there is nothing wrong with them at all! The last 2 I saw were happy Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    Hemtech wrote: »

I've seen your posts and there is nothing wrong with them at all! The last 2 I saw were happy Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thank you Hemtech. I reposted Tuesday and Wednesday. Didn’t bother to repost Thursday and Friday.
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: »

I LOVE your posts... I have found the Sparkpeople groups to be more accepting of FREEDOM of EXPRESSION

I quit one of the other groups and there was one person who kept complaining so I left that group (I had considered leaving any way)... then found out she was in another group I was in and was complaining... I didnt want to leave that group... I found out there is an IGNORE feature ... so I used it... I dont post much in MFP basic groups.. Just mostly in SPARK People groups

I also found it amazing that a Lot of people liked my posts (lots of them hit the like buttons) only 1 complained and got her way... so I figure cant please everyone ... and now I know ... those who bully or complain I can use the IGNORE feature ... LOL... I just cant remember how I did it tho...

Thank you DebyS137. I didn’t expect this from a former Sparker. It’s just so strange to me.
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    Options
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we're proud of. Some will haunt us forever.

The message: We Are What We Chose To Be.

6bmy7pms9ddu.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5qkb0cup7qa7.jpg

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~

Teehee .......... LOVING the Kitty Gif

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, Way up tall, There's a land where they've never heard of cholesterol." ~ ~ ~ Allan Sherman ~ ~ ~

~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ ~ Rise ~ ~ ~s18zsh7ydsrj.gif ~and~ Shine ~

~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ 🌞 ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ ☀️ ~

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise
    again."~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~

~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~