~GREETINGS~ Fellow SPARKers ~WAVING HI~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,521 Member
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~1do5uizxvpas.gif~~BLESSings~~ALLways~~Deby~~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a LOVE affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth." ~ ~Stewart Udall~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

bonsqh132tfy.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Everything you want to accomplish is already within yourself so when you start to roll in self-doubt and think negative thoughts then
    you'll fall off. So keep visualising and keep knowing what you're destined for, it'll come to you." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ NLE Choppa ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~โœŒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~โœŒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
    ...............tpzbdbhgry94.gif..............
    ~๐Ÿ’•~โœŒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~โœŒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Afternoon ~~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ ~ ~ Donna Karan ~ ~ ~ (That would be me as well, I LOVE BEing HIPPIEish)

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPLASHing Saturday and a Most Lovely COLOR-filled Weekend ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~

"Coloring is relaxing even for adults - and cheap therapy." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tara Stiles ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~๐ŸŒž~ SUNsational SUNday ~ a Happy New Moon ~๐ŸŒš~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~โ˜€๏ธ~

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly
    changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Christopher McCandless ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผ~ and ~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Week ~๐ŸŒผ~

Hubby And I are spending the day at the local Zoo - Conservatory ........ I should get plenty of walking and Steps in today ...

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~๐Ÿ˜€~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of Happiness ~๐Ÿ˜~

We had a Wonderful time at the Zoo/Conservatory and I definitely got a lot of Walking time in...
    hubby got to use his new camera He took lots of Pics... he only posted this one so far... its one of my favs... (of the Gorilla) ๐Ÿฆ

~ ~ ~ "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~
    ~ J. Donald Walters

un4iernabrkn.jpg
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    Love that quote!!!
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

~ ~ ~๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~๐Ÿฆ‹~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

My foot has been doing much better, so trying to get back to my normal week day of three 40 min. walks... and two 40 min. walks each weekend day... I am trying to get back so I will be OK when we go to state Fair at end of month ... Lots of walking around there

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

• HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    So glad your foot is doing better, you will enjoy the fair much more if you can get around easily.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Thank You ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~๐ŸŒธ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~๐ŸŒธ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. "
    ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~

• WANT2BTRIM1
    WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    t792lsy42eci.jpeg
  • DebyS137
    Options

Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

@Want2Btrim1 I LOVE the smiley Pic .... made me smile when I saw it ... Thanks

My foot is feeling soooooo much better... so I am adding 30min to my week day daily totals to now 150 min. walking a day
    (Breaking down to 3 to 4 walks a day) And on Weekends totaling 90 min. walking ( 2 to 3 walks )

Even tho I seem to be at a bit of a stand still on the scale... I do Feel much better, My energy is up and my clothes are fitting too
    big... I can see a weight loss on its way

"At the end of the day............ if I can say I had fun............... it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

WEEKENDs herekvinpoox57sa.gif~BLESSings ALLways~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."
    ~ Lord Byron ~

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Deby!
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Good afternoon ~ Nice to see you here ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Its a New day~h1j7f62aj6yf.gif~BLESSings~ALLways~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ ๐ŸŒž ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ โ˜€๏ธ ~

"Let the SUNshine In Face it with a grin - Open up your heart and Let the SUNshine In" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Song Lyrics ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~