• Simply_jae
    Simply_jae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning..Have a wonderful Friday
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,521 Member
    Options

fakg0cd27tfg.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒž ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... Sons here .... so I will be spending less time on the computer, hanging with the Family
    Noting... the Stylish Sunflower on Picture is actually Our SUNflower getting ready to Bloom.... I will post a pic when its BLOOMed

"I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn
    from them, be human and be you." ~ ~ ~ Priyanka Chopra

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒž ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~

• DebyS137
    Options

dy4tc1m5qp72.jpg

~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Well... This is the last day of my son & his Fams week here... they leave EARLY tomorrow the morning.... Sad to see them go...
    it was a great Visit...They are asleep... so I thought I would do some computing... I am Proud of myself... with all the cooking I
    did with lots of snacks around me .... I didnt cave And I remained consistent And lost 3 lbs.

"Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Joseph Parry~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~

• HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    t6n7bg7g67f0.gif, Great job, I'm sure you were so busy enjoying your family, food came in a distant second!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    t6n7bg7g67f0.gif, Great job, I'm sure you were so busy enjoying your family, food came in a distant second!

THANKS !!!
    They live in a 2 hour different Time Zone... so they slept in long after I was Up... So I fit in LOTS of chores and a couple of walks... then WALA ...Family time... And each time they went visiting their friends... I slipped in another walk...
  • DebyS137
    Options

oqwhapq6m56w.jpg

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Super Saturday and a LOVEly COLOR-filled Weekend ~

Had a great visit with Son & his lil family...
    Its always sad to see them go.. we will see them again Next summer.... I remained Consistent While they were here ~ I am Committed to Succeed

"Make your plate colorful. A lot of Asian countries make it a point of having five colors present on every dish, which leads to
    eating nutrient-rich foods. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Harley Pasternak ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~

• HerbsandMore
    Options
    x98c5nlzr1gb.jpg
  • DebyS137
    edited July 2021
    Options

@HerbsAndMore

AWEsome ... Thank You ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

Welcome to a LOVEly New Day..m66cvn0b13q1.gif..BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday ~ And ~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals

" Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

qjpkhc9ca7lp.jpg

~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~Waving Hi~ And ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~

WELCOME to a New Day ~And~ Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many Magical WONDERfull Possibilities...

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~ John Quincy Adams

• DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~
    ~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~uq9xqgakvj35.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I am feeling VERY Motivated -SO- I Will be Taking on the Task of DEcluttering my Craft room. I am sure it will take me awhile...

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural out-growth
    of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• HerbsandMore
    Options
    jsu0ih97yo00.jpeg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

e443ltktku22.jpg

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

Its a LOVEly day to be ALIVE !!!
    I am having to take it easy with my foot.... Still having pain when shoe rubs.... So using the boot when I take walks its helping....

โ€œShoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.โ€ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• F8Cone8
    F8Cone8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Waving hello. I have been told by many that they are transitioning to the site from SparkPeople. I am here to join you.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Waving hello. I have been told by many that they are transitioning to the site from SparkPeople. I am here to join you.

~ Welcome aboard ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

~Welcome to Today~rgd05fxsmf6z.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒด ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

Cutting back a bit on my walks and Wearing the Boot is definitely helping... I guess it was a reminder My broken foot is still healing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Alice Walker ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• MarieNYCA
    MarieNYCA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm kind of getting used to using other sites now. Starting to settle in a bit more. I'm on Fat Secret too because half my Spark teams went there and half went here.

Have a wonderful Friday!
  • DebyS137
    Options

8sh5za52tkyv.jpg

Foot feeling better...
    Boot Definitely Helps & I am changing up my walking & Cleaning/Decluttering routine to keep active AND to reach my goals

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lisa Whelchel ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• HerbsandMore
    Options
    9e0r9mlwf0mq.jpg
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Brooklyn_Born Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all making MFP their new home!