Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday July 11, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = No
    Water = 52 oz
    Steps = 6,731
    *had too much fun today to worry about counting. hopefully offset it with all the walking.
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @CycleMomOf3 that's awesome! I purchased a vivoactive 4 back in March! If I can figure out how to add people, we should start a challenge. Is it you @gamommy2 that has a Garmin, too?

Yes I do, for Garmin I'm under GAmom.
    Feel free to add me or let me know your Garmin name and I will send a request.
  • gamommy2
    Options
    7/10

Completely missed. Spent the day packing

7/11
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked no
    Under no
    Exercise no
    Steps 2400
    Water 8 cups.

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,596 Member
    Options
    Sunday 11 10 July

Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, was supposed to be a rest day but went for an hour kayak paddle.

Steps: 9879
    Water: 68 oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    SQUEEEE on new fitness devices! What a great way to support your hard work!!!

Sunday, July 11 was pretty good
    Steps 6841
    Water 80
    Tracked 1
    Under 1
    Exercise 1

This week I'm in class (zoom) all week, so I scheduled a 5:45 yoga class and I actually ATTENDED it! It feels great to start the day this way, but truthfully I could go right back to bed.

@DaffyGirl88 great work on squeezing in the kayak. We gotta get our lights on the trailer so I can start getting mine out more often. I'm a little scared to go in the channel by myself so need to haul it to some river instead.

Have a super week everyone!!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @annabananamc Way to get up and do the yoga! A friend of mine (also teleworking) does it at lunch. No way I could do that, they'd lose me every day at savasana. :D I go for a walk to wake up after I eat.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday was another "no" day, but not a free for all in the eating department; I actually ate quite well, I just didn't get out for a walk because of the all day rain and I didn't log anything. Puttered around the house getting some stuff done, but also spent a good chunk watching the men's Wimbledon final and the UEFA final. Neither outcome was the one I was hoping for, though! We also video-chatted with our son, which was lovely. Lounging on the couch, talking to him with tennis in the background...it felt like he was at home there with us! I tried to sync my Fitbit this morning and it wasn't working. Then I figured out it was because I had let the battery completely die. I never do that!! So, I need to get it charged before I take a walk, and there is more rain coming.....
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 11
    Exercise: yes About 2 hours of walking all around the city for heritage days, plus about a half-hour of dancing to live music with my girls (while my lazy lima bean/party pooper boys sat and watched).
    Water: lots - 80+oz

The river is SO muddy from all this rain, so I don't really want to take the paddle board out. Ick. And my spousal unit still can't find won't look for the second roller rack so that I can actually get my kayak on/off the car without a second person. Obviously, I struggle with a significant lack of at-home support for my healthy choices.

Might try to run to the gym instead, though I hate working out in a gym when I can be outside. It's JUST physical exercise, and never seems to offer me the same sorts of mental/emotional benefits that outdoorsy stuff gives me. And my bike is STILL in the darn shop getting a broken spoke repaired. So, while I'm trying to be positive about it all, I'm feeling a bit trapped confined inside, and that's definitely NOT my happy place.

But I'm making it work. I just keep reminding myself that I'll have plenty of time in the fall when everyone is out of the house (which I will undoubtedly be complaining about because I'll miss the kids - not so much the spousal unit - while they're away. I haven't been in an empty house for over 8 years!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 07/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 9170
    Water: 128

Just for today : 07/11, keto day 7, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 20hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚1&2 , Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs, BBD11, PT exercises

Yesterday : 07/10, keto day 6👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hr IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚1&2 👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻, BBD10👍🏻, PT exercises 👍🏻

Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 157.8
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 07/11
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5202
    Water: 128

Just for today : 07/12, keto day 8, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 20hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚1&2 , Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs BBD12, PT exercises

Yesterday : 07/11, keto day 7👍🏻 6000steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 20hr IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👎🏻, read chapters 📚1&2👎🏻 , Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻sleep 8 hrs👍🏻rest day👍🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @CycleMomOf3 I have never heard of rollers, so I had to Google them. Or more accurately, Amazon LOL Now I'm trying to figure out if they will work with my J-hooks. My husband kayaks with me but he's not very spontaneous, I have to start priming him now for next Sunday, saying "we should go for a paddle this weekend" a couple of times a day until he gets used to the idea. There's no - Hey! It's only 5:00 and we're done with dinner, let's go kayak!!
  • CycleMomOf3
    Options
    If anyone is on Garmin Connect, I am currently getting everything set up. They just shipped it today, but trying to be ready to hit the ground running.

I'm CycleMomof3 on GC too.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @gamommy2 I've added you!

@CycleMomOf3 any chance your GC username is actually cyclemomof4? I couldn't find you! :)
  • CycleMomOf3
    edited July 2021
    Options

@CycleMomOf3 any chance your GC username is actually cyclemomof4? I couldn't find you! :)

Hmm...I think when I went to change it, I was on my phone earlier and my wifi kept fritzing out on me, so it might have actually been my proper name. It should be right now, I think.

I keep trying to add @gamommy2 and for some reason it won't let me. I'll try again. :smiley:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @CycleMomOf3 i added you!

I couldn't get gamommy first but then realized she said GAmom. I kept putting her mfp username :lol:
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday July 12, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 1,500
  • gamommy2
    Options

Yay! I accepted and added so I have you both!
    Nice to find some Garmin connections!
  • gamommy2
    Options
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Water 8 cups
    Steps 7185
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 12 July

Exercise: yes, 10 mile bike ride 🚴‍♀️

Steps: 16,822
    Water: 100 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    gamommy2 wrote: »

Yay! I accepted and added so I have you both!
    Nice to find some Garmin connections!

I guess when this Fitbit dies I need to get a Garmin. 🤷‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.