PW: 209.2
    CW: 206.8
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thursday, July 15 daily check-in:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes (a few laps at the township pool while the kids were swimming)
    Water: 80oz.

My Garmin finally arrived yesterday evening, so I'm excited to play with that this weekend. :smiley:
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This week my class kicked my booty. I was so mentally exhausted with the long days that Tuesday and Wednesday NOTHING happened except a lot of laying around before and after class. Yesterday was a better day. I ran/walked in the AM with my Garmin (yay me) and then after work went and joined the YMCA!!!! I realized that I am not going to be able to workout in the morning every day, and most afternoons June-September we have rain after work. So now I have a built in plan B, and a way to workout when I travel, and NO EXCUSES for not having something to do to help me be healthier.

I am also curious/exploring how to NOT have my self-esteem/self-worth wrapped up around the number on the scale or the days I don't make my MUAC goals. I need to be gentler on myself because the stress can send me spiraling.

Weigh in today: 165.8 no change
    MUAC yesterday - on point

Today - almost the weekend! Picking up my new cruiser bike and already scheduled a ride with my hubby on Sunday.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Feeling good! Just finished a 20 mile ride 🚴‍♀️ and an sitting in the AC in the locker room at my gym cooling off. 😎 First time here in 17 months. Tried opening my locker but I appear to have forgotten the combination. 🤣 No problem, it's empty anyway. Stay cool everyone!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday July 15, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 51 oz
    Steps = 2,400
  • CycleMomOf3
    Options
    @annabananamc I feel this. I'm a bit obsessive about exercise, and with little kids and no family, I can't get out as often as I'd like. I am seriously nasty to myself when I can't get out daily, pacing and testy (with myself) like a caged animal.

I'm trying to forgive myself for my missed days (I move a lot and do a lot with the kids, but if it doesn't bring my HR to 145, I often dismiss it as frivolous and worthless, both of which are not true.) I also need to be more flexible and kind and forgiving of myself as I navigate these challenging summer months.

As an example, I set my alarm to get up and go to the gym at 5am this week to say "Hey Fatty, get your *kitten* up and go to the gym." I mean, I'd be appalled if I heard that any of my friends or children or teammates had done that, but here I am, being so unkind to myself while I teach unconditional kindness to my people. I mean, I coach a group for Girls on the Run, for goodness sake!!

Let's work on that self-love, woman!! :heart:

@DaffyGirl88 Niiiiiiice ride!!!!!! :smiley:
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Steps 7154
    Exercise no
    Water dnt
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    maryc11
    July 17 = 200.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Friday 16 July

Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 12,784
    Water: 92 oz
  • CycleMomOf3
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Friday, July 16 check-in

Tracked: yes
    Exercise: meh. I walked my youngest to and from the bus stop a few blocks away and I hauled the wagon filled with kids stuff to and from the pool and I played with them in the pool. Shot some hoops with my twins for a bit. Nothing heavy but moving. So. Darn. Hot. 😕

Water: 80+ oz
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Trying to stay positive this weekend... @CycleMomOf3 I hear you loud and clear - we are definitely similar in this regard.

Picked up my new cruiser bike and hubby and I went for a short spin. Of course, I didn't test ride at the shop and the bottom bracket is creaky, so will need to take it back next week. Other than that, it is a sweet ride, and I can't wait for my road bike to be back from the shop, too. Cycling is starting to sound fun again, especially with my husband!

I'm volunteering with our local bird rescue and I have my first transport this morning (red tide toxicity) so I may not get to exercise before we head to an afternoon wedding. But I'm going to be ok with that!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @annabananamc FYI I immediately sent you an invite to the hiking challenge with me and @DaffyGirl88 .
  • Lively_2020
    Lively_2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: Lively_2020
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 280
    Todays Weight: 283
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @annabananamc FYI I immediately sent you an invite to the hiking challenge with me and @DaffyGirl88 .

Thanks so much! Remind me where I can find the invite, I don't remember seeing it anywhere, but I have so many apps and dashboards!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    It’ll show up as a message received with a little number in the envelope at the top right corner of the Fitbit app Home Screen. 57ii9p43m7re.jpeg
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    username thedestar
    weigh in week July week 2
    weigh in day friday
    current weight 175.5

This discussion has been closed.