Mission Slimpossibles-July Chat 2021

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in weigh in. We had a very busy day yesterday. We had some good eating too!! One of my nieces is being deployed and we had a couple of gatherings for her. It's both exciting and scary at the same time. Sad to know I will not see her for a while. We also had to help her get things settled before leaving. I know she will be alright though. I'm trusting that!! o:)

Username: askewcr
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 246.5
    CW: 244

Yay Me!! I lost half a pound! Every ounce counts!! Woohoo!! B)

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My knee also started hurting again yesterday. Maybe it's because of all we did. I'm praying it gets better. I do not want to have to get another shot in 3 months. :#
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    gwamajtw91 wrote: »
    Final Friday check-in
    gwamajtw91
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 158.3
    As I have managed to stay under 160 (my goal weight) for the whole month of July I am going to bow out and head to the maintenance zone for a while.
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement, without which I probably would not have succeeded!
    Wishing you all the very best in your personal journeys and (in the nicest possible way) hope not to have to re-join this group in the future!! ;)

Let's clear up some info about being in the Goal Zone! You ARE still part of the Slimpossibles, just on a different part of the spreadsheet! You DO still weigh in on your chosen day, and aim to stay within your goal (usually about a 5 pound spread). If you go over your top weight for 2 weeks, you automatically get put back on the regular part of the team until that is gone. You still post here, keep up with the team, and can also drop into the chat thread for those of us on maintenance, but you do not leave your home team. Maintenance is a skill and you can be there to inspire people to join you in that zone!
This discussion has been closed.