Downsizers - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope you are ready for friday.

Welcome to our new teammates.

Check in for 8/26:
    Steps - 5822.
    Calories - 1508. Low cal meals left a lot of room for peach pie and whip topping.
    Exercise - none. To hot to walk and didn't want to hit gym 3 days in a row since I work the same muscles each time. I did chase a huge water beetle around my living room for 10 minutes. Built up a decent sweat. Lol

Gym tomorrow since heat is still here.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Thursday 08/26

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 3/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595
    08/24 - 13,246
    08/25 - 17,804
    08/26 - 13,342

TGIF team!

Workout done for today but realized my Fitbit is broken. So as of 1:30 am nothing has been recorded. I guess it was just time. It’s over 2 years old. I’m gonna try to get a new one today. 🤞🏻

98duaegwisur.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    jayenguk wrote: »
    Morning guys another fun packed Friday at work, then 3 days off woooot! Have a great day all!

Enjoy your days off! Any plans?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Hope you are ready for friday.

Welcome to our new teammates.

Check in for 8/26:
    Steps - 5822.
    Calories - 1508. Low cal meals left a lot of room for peach pie and whip topping.
    Exercise - none. To hot to walk and didn't want to hit gym 3 days in a row since I work the same muscles each time. I did chase a huge water beetle around my living room for 10 minutes. Built up a decent sweat. Lol

Gym tomorrow since heat is still here.

1508 calories and had peach pie! The heat has been brutal here also. It’s a bit cooler today but we are still under a heat warning.

Daily Check-in: Thursday 08/26

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 3/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/22 - 10,024
    08/23 - 14,595
    08/24 - 13,246
    08/25 - 17,804
    08/26 - 13,342

TGIF team!

Workout done for today but realized my Fitbit is broken. So as of 1:30 am nothing has been recorded. I guess it was just time. It’s over 2 years old. I’m gonna try to get a new one today. 🤞🏻

98duaegwisur.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey

Great job fitting a workout in when you have a busy day. I am getting tired of Fitbit’s. I have to get a new one when I come back and this is my second since June 2020. I am considering an Apple Watch this time if not the new charge 5.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday check in

✅ Steps
    ✅Sleep Score (above 75)
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 7/8 🤦‍♀️

PW 204
    CW 202.6

I got less than 5 hours sleep but my sleep score was 78. I don’t feel rested at all. I have been feeling a little stressed out lately so it may be affecting my sleep. I am considering going over and do a leisure swim around 7:30 pm. As I said yesterday, I am a little disappointed with my weigh in but it’s ok. I wanted to hit onderland in August and I did even if it wasn’t on my official weigh in day.

I am going for a walk with a friend this morning. We haven’t been able to go for awhile due to the heat. We are still under a heat warning but it is a tad cooler today. I am having coffee with some of the ladies in the building after that. I am hoping to squeeze a quick swim in before my video chat with my granddaughter in Scotland and my granddaughter Norah getting her around noon.

Some NSV’s
    1. My insulin is down to 4 units from a high of 88 units. Hoping to be off it by next Friday. 🤞
    2. Had to buy all new tops and pants for Newfoundland as most of my clothes don’t fit anymore.
    3. Binge eating is almost non existent.
    4. I am coping with my pain better by using physical activity

Happy FriYAY!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Thursday numbers

Steps
    Swim
    36 minutes moderate
    Water weights workout
    30 minutes moderate

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    8/25
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 81oz
    Steps 12654

Got up early again and met dad at the lake for our 3 mile loop. Getting up earlier than usual every day is making me kid of tired during the day but we're almost to the end of the week. It doesn't help that at night I've been working hard on getting consignment stuff ready. I got to bed late last night especially. Anyway, my neices were over for a few hours in the afternoon. We tried to do a play date at the playground with a friend but the kids didn't last long, it was just too hot.

Another awesome check in! Is that the same sale you did last year? I seem to remember you having a ton of stuff to get ready.

It is! They have a spring sale and fall sale. During the spring sale I mostly sold toys, baby equipment, and blankets and things. This time around I'm getting baby clothes ready to sell!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    8/26
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 96oz
    Steps 13009

I'm sure I sound like a broken record this week but dad and I met early morning at the lake again for the 3 mile loop. Then I walked my son to school. Yesterday morning was hard, he didn't want to go to school and actually cried when I dropped him off. I think it had something to do with his sister not having school and getting to stay home with me all day. She goes every day except for Thursdays. Right before lunch my nieces got dropped off with me and the girls just played together the whole time. They are so cute together. Once I got my son from school we had some nice family time all evening. We even made it through a whole movie, that's never happened haha.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Been a few days since I checked in. I went to spin class twice this week and am headed to bodypump (weight lifting class) this morning. I took yesterday off from work as well as today and Monday too— a much needed extra-long weekend. Yesterday I vacuumed, mopped, and pulled weeds in the garden. A productive day! I’ve got plans on both Saturday and Sunday with friends which should involve getting in plenty of steps. Going to the botanic garden and visiting art galleries.

Can’t remember when I last posted steps so here’s the week up to yesterday:
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/22 10,146
    8/23 6,475
    8/24 6,828
    8/25 7,080
    8/26 10,468

Hmmm. I can see I’m not consistently hitting my step goal. I need to work on this. My food hasn’t been super either. Im just so inspired to bake with all this summer produce.... applesauce cake (took it to work but still had leftovers) and leek and spinach quiche.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: mthomas0228
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    SW: 193
    PW: 179.7
    CW: 180.9

While this is a gain, it was expected due to back to back vacations. I will definitely be back in the 170's in September!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    The September 2021 chat is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS

All weigh-ins for the final week of August should continue to be posted here, but as of Sunday, we will be in the September chat. Feel free to pop over there, say hey, and maybe post an introduction so we can get to know you better!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10842200/downsizers-team-chat-september-2021/p1?new=1
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/23 steps = 2,923
    8/24 steps = 2,746
    8/25 steps = 1,966
    8/26 steps = 6,586

Super low steps so far this week! I've haven't been running or going on my lunch time walks at all, ordered new running shoes and was waiting for these to arrive this week but now delayed until Monday.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading our way ... Please welcome @THUNDER5453 :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Check in day: friday
    PW: 284.2
    CW: 280.4. -3.8
    LTD: 286.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone .... I am still dealing with a bad cough and headaches ...Still waiting to hear from my Dr on the results of the covid test...I hate the waiting game ....Haven't left the house except for going to get tested for Covid on Tuesday ... I feel like the walls in my house are closing in on me ...Missing my home gym and walks ...I hope everyone else is doing good :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:185
    CW: 189.6
    LTD: 17.4

Not a great week but it did not feel as bad as the scale shows. That underscores the importance of logging every day and checking in here. Even if I don’t have time to read all of the posts. Next week will be better. 😞
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading our way ... Please welcome @THUNDER5453 :)

BIG BROTHER!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Nice... Welcome THunder5453!
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - hey thanks so much! I am going to have to spend some time this weekend figuring out the easiest best way to get to this group and see messages!
This discussion has been closed.