WaistAways - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Today was a good day. Yesterday I did a ton of prep for the week. All laundry done, made all 19 lunches for the family and planned all week night dinners. Ate all my planned meals for the day and had room for a mini ice cream treat while watching the football game too @Kali225 !

#The balanced life challenge update!
    Squeezed my pilates workout in while dinner baked. I was surrounded by two little boys and two dogs at all times but I did it! Every once in awhile my chihuahua mix decides that exercise must be hurting me and will not leave. He stands as close as possible. I thought I did all right but apparently I gave off a different vibe! 😆 LOL

I have more to say but not much brain power left. Proud of everyone's efforts 👏 My 4th grader is practicing the recorder for music class so my brain is on a break now.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,311 Member
    [quote #The balanced life challenge update!
    Squeezed my pilates workout in while dinner baked. I was surrounded by two little boys and two dogs at all times but I did it! Every once in awhile my chihuahua mix decides that exercise must be hurting me and will not leave. He stands as close as possible. I thought I did all right but apparently I gave off a different vibe! 😆 LOL
    ][/quote]

@conleywoods Thats so funny about your dog. My cat does the same thing while I do Pilates. She is very worried. She rarely comes around like that normally, but as soon as I roll out my mat and get on the floor, she’s all over me.

Didn’t get to 8k today only about 6k. Logged my food and was under. Hope I got everything. I’m tired now. I should go to bed.

See you on the mat tomorrow!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,273 Member
    n3pls4b40qxv.png

I am so glad the perfect days are implanted!! They really help. Well done!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 671 Member
    @KellyBgetsfit hahahaha it's a powerful motivator!

Tuesday Weigh-In
    PW: 216.4
    CW: 215.0

Happy with the scale this morning, especially considering the week I had of poor eating. I am going to Cape Cod this weekend for the first time with a group of girls at an Airbnb. I'm excited but there are no meals planned and we will probably eat out for Fri dinner, lunch and dinner Sat, and maybe brunch Sunday before leaving. So I won't be too optimistic about a loss by next Tuesday but thankfully my weekends in October are MUCH less busy. And I just ordered some Coleman folding camping chairs to take to the beach and I'm really excited for them to arrive! Should still be nice and hot this weekend so I am looking forward to the sun & sand.

Another good morning for me, too, although I was a little slower to wake up. The game ended right about 11:10pm, so I wasn't fully off to sleep until just after 11:30. Good lesson for tonight. Be strict!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 671 Member
    @kellie_erin
    so sorry about your cat. <3
  • conleywoods
    @kellie_erin So sorry about your sweet kitty. Take care of yourself and hugs to you.
  • jugar
    Just a quick check - in

I made it to Maine and it is so good to have rambling, random, sometimes nonsensical conversation with my dad. Can't say it was a good day for food or exercise, but it's ok.

Quick reminders! Due up through Wednesday:
    @lovethyneighbor
    @TessieMac833
    @AshenMoon
    @EvMakesChanges
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @MoStacy

Thanks!
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    @Kali225 and @conleywoods thank you. I really appreciate your kind words. It was just so unexpected and the grief and memories keep hitting me (which I'm sure many people can empathize with).

I'll try to be less depressing the next time I post 😅😭
  • micki48
    @kellie_erin So sorry to hear about your Kitty. So sad. I understand. I had my kitty pass suddenly from a seizure or stroke some years ago. 💕

Started my day with Pilates. I don’t usually do Tuesday so glad I did it. 😄 Did some quick grocery shopping then made dinner for the fam.

Everything logged and it was under calories. I’m just under my goal of 8k but I’m tired. Not sure if I have it In me to get the last bit done. 😔

Til tomorrow…
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    @kellie_erin I'm sorry about your cat...fellow cat person here and I know how hard it is. hugs.
  • jugar
    Having a sweet time in Maine with the happy pappy.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/9aM9iCoBMZG7

Hoping that link works!
  • micki48
    @ashleycarole86 Steps

oclqeo9gpqdj.jpeg

Day 3 of Pilates ✅ Balancing is better than it used to be but still a challenge. Boy, I could feel all those muscles firing.

Cleaned my pantry and did a little fall decorating today. It’s been pouring all day off and on.

Tomorrow I have the little one while my daughter gets some things done. Need to find a craft.

@jugar glad your having fun with your dad.
  • conleywoods
    Hello everyone!

I also got my day 3 of the pilates challenge done. I really wanted to skip tonight but I didn't. My weight is really up. I'm not sure if starting to workout again after a big break is doing it. I definitely have some stress eating going on. My calories have been ok but I know I have had a lot of salty things lately.

Home life is great and everyone has settled into our new schedules. Work has been chaotic and communication has been poor. Everyone has different expectations. We had our districts new guru for kids with autism visit our building. Like most of our special ed staff she was NOT impressed with how our new programs look. To top it all off, we had a fire drill and then the alarm got stuck for about 25 minutes. Honestly, its so ridiculous you can't help but laugh. Apparently we're just doing things the hard way this year 🙃

@jugar Have fun with your dad! Love the picture too!
  • jugar
    What a lovely day - I hope everyone is doing great. I certainly ate WAY off plan today, but I also walked a whole lot and did a bit of Pilates as well. I always love the balance ones.

Things are rolling along - tomorrow I have to go get a covid test so that I can go back home to Canada on Friday. The results are 1-2 days, so I might not be able to go home until Saturday, but this was the earliest I could get an appointment. It is crazy hard to get one... In the meantime, it has been fun hanging out with the old man and giving my step-mother some time to just decompress and do whatever she wants.

Keep on hitting those goals, everyone! Due for Thursday? Here you go!
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

If you are due to weigh in before Thursday, get to it! There are many missing... Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    jugar wrote: »
    Having a sweet time in Maine with the happy pappy.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/9aM9iCoBMZG7

Hoping that link works!

link worked! sure your dad is as happy to see you and spend time on the coast with you <3
  • eggfreak
    @jugar PW 152 CW 150 logging logging logging again finally.
This discussion has been closed.