Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    Pear
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    edited May 2023
    Linda, for your kindness, you can borrow my fuzzy dice anytime! :D
    PEER pressure has no place here, I will also give you my PEAR to share w Judith.

Pear
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,651 Member
    Thank you JC 😀
    And thank you Linda 😀

Fear

Fear not gals I will eat my “Pears” 😂
  • Healthyme7410
    Bear - I will fear the bear that might want to take your pear
  • JC_Willow
    Have no FEAR the BEAR is not ABLE to take my pear or your pear because they are a PAIR of homophones and safety in numbers!

Able
  • 316Judith
    edited May 2023
    You make me chuckle 🤭 JC
    I can hardly wait to see what you are going to do with the following word! 😆

Blue
  • 316Judith
    I wrote in above window and posted word Blue!

Today’s word is:

Clue
  • JC_Willow
    In the game of CLUE, I think it was the woman with the LACE hanky in the BLUE room!

Lace
  • Healthyme7410
    Do you know the face of the woman with the Lace hanky in the blue room in the game of clue?
  • JC_Willow
    Linda asks about the FACE of the woman? Hmmm....I did not recognize her but it was quite evident that she was trying to dab Cake crumbs from the side of her mouth with her Lace hanky!!

CAKE (sorry, just couldn't resist)
  • Healthyme7410
    Was she drinking anything stronger than Coke to be acting this strangely?

Coke
  • 316Judith
    Hehe 😜 too funny, don’t think I can come up with anything as clever as you gals have said! How bout “poke”

Poke
  • JC_Willow
    edited May 2023
    Good question! The woman with the Lace hanky was holding a glass of Poke berry wine! Let's Hope the berries are not poisonous!

HOPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Hey - that is my pokeberry wine that I made this morning. I hope that she does not drink it all. Call the police and tie her up with a ROPE in case she tries to get away. (By the way most of the pokeberry plant is poisonous so this is just a virtual healthy drink.)

Rope
  • 316Judith
    Well, let’s see what you gals do with this word!

Pope
  • JC_Willow
    Back to the game of Clue: my eyes are still on the woman with the lace hanky in the blue room. She has poison poke berries and her eyes are on the Rope tied around the waist of the Pope to hold his white gown in place....or is it for something more sinister? A metal Pipe could cause a lot of damage too....only time will tell! Be aware! Be very aware! Time to put on your full armor of God!

PIPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Please do not hurt the Pope with the Rope around his waist with a Pipe! I am curious about what is under his white gown. It has big pockets what might be hiding some RIPE fruit he wants to share with us.

RIPE
  • 316Judith
    Hehe, oh my you gals are good with your riddles, I could never compete with those, now to find a word that could go with the Pope’s “Ripe” Fruit…

How bout a Pile of Fruit for those days he might need extra snacks?? 😜

Pile
  • JC_Willow
    A Pile of fruit is a generous idea! He might need our help to Wipe it clean before eating!

WIPE
  • Healthyme7410
    There will be a long time wiping the ripe fruit if there is a big pile. It extends for a mile. It is amazing that the pope was able to hide all that fruit under his gown!

MILE