Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    HaHa, I forgot the ripe fruit was under his gown! The train of his gown is a Mile long so I agree it will take us a long Time.

TIME
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    We should write a "tome" about this story. We could become famous!

Tome
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,651 Member
    Chuckle chuckle 🤭🤭🤭 you gals, still Lol 😂

Here’s a good one… let’s see what you do with this one haha 😆

Bile
  • JC_Willow
    If we write a Tome, could we include a section about gall bladders and Bile? I would really LIKE to learn more!

• Healthyme7410
    There are all kinds of things about gall bladders and bile but I'm not sure how good a tome that would make. I do know that even though I do not "like" to talk about it, I need bile to "live".
    LIVE
  • 316Judith
    So true Linda, good word choice, ok for my word, not the greatest to choose from but here goes, let’s see what you do with this word!

Yes as you said we need bile to Live but when we suffer from a Gall Bladder attack that is so Vile in causing such horrid 😩 pain we almost would want to destroy the Bile along with the Gall Bladder to rid our bodies of pain!

So there you go…😳

Vile

A Vile Disease…
  • Healthyme7410
    Bile infections may be vile but I would ask the doctor to give me a "vial" of antibiotics so I can still live with my gallbladder intact

VIAL
  • JC_Willow
    Vile and Vial are excellent homophones! Possession of a vial of meds considered to be a controlled substance could result in jail time if they do not belong to you.

JAIL
  • Healthyme7410
    Please nooooooo - I do not want to go to jail for a vial of vile bile! I do not have any bail money.

BAIL
  • 316Judith
    Ok that basically puts a NAIL into this… 😆

Nail
  • JC_Willow
    edited May 2023
    No need to worry about bail, you are not guilty! I agree, let's nail this scenario as closed and get on with our walk before the rain gets here.

RAIN
  • Healthyme7410
    We need to be prepared for the rain on our walk but I do not know where I have "lain" down my umbrella

LAIN
  • 316Judith
    Well, as we walk in the rain with our umbrellas ☔️ over our heads with thanks to finding them on MAIN Street we can now keep dry!

Main
  • Healthyme7410
    I am so glad we found our unbrellas on main street to keep us from getting wet from the rain. What do we have to "gain" by walking on main street in the rain anyway? Why don't we get inside where it is dry so we can enjoy our conversation.

GAIN
  • JC_Willow
    Yikes! Did you see the morning paper about the gang fight on Main Street yesterday? It happened soon after we left to get out of the rain. Our safety was a huge gain...that we did not realize at the time. They were fighting over a valuable ring!

RING
  • Healthyme7410
    Oh My! I am glad we got out of main street and into a house out of the rain for our safety gain. What happened to the ring? Who ever got it probably had a huge "grin" on their face.

GRIN
  • JC_Willow
    Yes, so glad God sent the rain so we were not near the gang fight! I can only imagine how quickly the thief lost his grin when the arresting officer sent him to the brig!!

BRIG
  • Healthyme7410
    There is no grin in the brig for the theif! There is not reason to "brag" when you are caught red-handed.

BRAG
  • JC_Willow
    edited May 2023
    The brig is a cold, dark place. The man with the most gray hair hides his grin as he listens to the young ones who brag, knowing they will cry tomorrow.

GRAY
  • 316Judith
    edited May 2023
    Well when the man with the most gray hair encounters the man, Gary who is a mean young man I wonder what he will do??

Gary