Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    We all have different likes which makes us unique. I am glad you can rave about your fave chocolate cake but I will not "cave" in. I still like pie best.

CAVE (as in "cave in" or "give in" to popular opinion)
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes that’s my FAVE was thinking I will ask our New Chef at the School to make a Chocolate Fudge cake for us, his name is DAVE and everyone will RAVE over the cakes he bakes! Yes. he makes the best cakes.. yummy

DAVE
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    edited June 2023
    Glad to hear that you will not cave to the chocolate, dear friend! BTW, I have heard of Dave and his famous chocolate fudge cake! Did you know he was named after his mother, Edna? She used three letters of her name to create his name....just a little trivia for you!! :)

EDNA
  • Healthyme7410
    You are totally right JC. I have heard of this famous family. We have a pizza company in Denver called "DoubIe D Pizza" that I believe Dave and his brother "Dean" started. Now they have a whole meal to offer people there with pizza and fudge cake.

DEAN
  • 316Judith
    Yes a great family, pizza and cake are scrumptious, have you tried their BEAN came, it’s yummy!

BEAN
  • JC_Willow
    Dean and Dave, double D, how clever!! An expanded menu to include Bean for vegetarians will be good for their bank account!

BANK
  • Healthyme7410
    It must be hot at the pizza place considering they have huge ovens to "bake" pizza and cake
  • 316Judith
    Yes it must be hot to Bake pizza and Cake, the Boys will have to take a break from baking and cooking, wonder what they will do??? Guess they will TAKE a well deserved break… 😊

TAKE
  • JC_Willow
    I agree, they should take a break from the heat, it is not easy to bake in extreme heat! Good news, the football team is doing a fundraiser to have an air conditioner installed at D&D...those boys know what it is like to be hot. They will also enjoy the a/c after practice!

TEAM
  • Healthyme7410
    Having an air conditioner installed will really help with the heat! Another thing is to keep a curtain accross the window to keep the sun from shining directly on the bakers. Does anyone know how to sew? They have the material but do not know how to make a "seam" to sew the curtain material together.

SEAM
  • Healthyme7410
    Having an air conditioner installed will really help with the heat! Another thing is to keep a curtain accross the window to keep the sun from shining directly on the bakers. Does anyone know how to sew? They have the material but do not know how to make a "seam" to sew the curtain material together.

SEAM
  • JC_Willow
    Good idea to seam the curtain material! I gave away my sewing machine but can give you the name of a gal who would be happy to help!

NAME
  • 316Judith
    edited June 2023
    Thanks for the name of the lady who can sew seams for the curtains needed, however you might want to reconsider the person suggested as I heard she is MEAN,

MEAN
  • Healthyme7410
    That would be mean to have a mean sewer help sew a seam in the curtain. Thanks for the information. Let's find a kind person who can "earn" our respect.

EARN
  • JC_Willow
    edited June 2023
    Dear Friends, I have good news, apparently I should have given you the name of the seamstress who is willing to sew a seam for the curtain! She will earn your respect as soon as you meet her. She does not have a mean bone in her body from the nape of her neck to the tips of her toes! Her name is Betsy Ross! :)

NAPE
  • 316Judith
    Thank you it’s a pleasure meeting Betsy Ross 😊 I have a great idea, while our seamstress is making curtains how about sewing a Cape to wear on those chilly nights as you walk along the seashore!

CAPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Betsy Ross was very famous to our family. We had a goat with this name. LOL As a person Betsy was also very famous. She was able to sew without using a measuring "tape".

TAPE
  • JC_Willow
    Agree, a warm cape would be appreciated on a cold evening beach walk. Betsy is a good name for a goat! :D I didn’t know that the human Betsy could sew without a measuring tape! I have heard that she could make a 5 pointed star with one snip, a feat that required great skill!!

FEAT
  • JC_Willow
    Agree, a warm cape would be appreciated on a cold evening beach walk. Betsy is a good name for a goat! :D I didn’t know that the human Betsy could sew without a measuring tape! I have heard that she could make a 5 pointed star with one snip, a feat that required great skill!!

FEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    That is really "neat" feat that she could make a 5 pointed star with one snip. I have trouble doing that with a pencil and a measuring tape.

NEAT