Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    JC that is such a nice story almost following our theme. It was almost magic that it happened. Did you bring your "wand" with you to help you remember your time watching the band with your phone in your hand after having your feet in the sand on the land?

WAND
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    I join Linda as I thought same thing. So Cool JC listening to a Band on the beach, great you had your phone in Hand to take pictures. I am sure you had an awesome evening.

Sorry ladies can’t think of another word, having phone issues here as MFP has closed me out twice I was here earlier and started posting Wand and got closed out; when I finally got logged back in Linda used the same word.
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    edited June 2023
    Thank-You, ladies, hearing the band was an unexpected blessing! I had my phone and my hiking stick/wand, one in each hand!
    Dang, so sorry about your MFP issues, Judith! (No worries about finding a word, just saying hello like you did, is enough!)

DANG
  • Healthyme7410
    "Hang" in there Judith, we love you in spite of all the problems you are having, and understand when you can not be here. I am sorry that I stole you word but it did work out. 😊

HANG
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Gals, MFP is working for me this evening, yay!

So our dear Horse has had his moments with eating celery and then trying to eat a SHELL hehe too funny, I have an idea, going to leave a tall glass of Juice for him, wonder how he will like the TANG Juice?

TANG
  • JC_Willow
    If we leave a glass of juice for the horse we might want to hang a jug of Tang for the goat also! Just a thought.

GOAT
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Coat
  • 316Judith
    Sounds like a good plan, so we can provide for the horse and the goat, however not sure how the goat will like the tang being hung around his neck, the cold juice might make him cold so they might be happy to wear a COAT, like Marilyn suggested so I have a plan, Goats like to play with pretty much everything, let’s see what he will do with a piece of COAL

COAL
  • JC_Willow
    edited June 2023
    If the goat decides to play with the coal, he might get the white lace collar of his coat dirty!

LACE
  • Healthyme7410
    I wonder if the coal has any medicinal qualities? It might get the lace of his doaat dirty but does it protect him from "lice"?

LICE
  • 316Judith
    I don’t know about being protected against Lice, but what is he going to do with the Mice that are lurking on the property??

MICE
  • JC_Willow
    Good news! I made a mistake about the coat having a white lace collar...the lace is black, so the dirt won’t show! Using coal tar shampoo will kill the lice but have you ever tried to shampoo mice with lice? I think it might take a long time!

TIME
  • Healthyme7410
    I would not want to try to shampoo mice no matter if they had lice or not. They would get slippery in my hands and slip out before I could rinse them off. We could make quite a "tome" writting about all the adventures we would have with the slippery mice, sick horse who ate the shell, goats with lace collar coats, etc.

TOME
  • 316Judith
    Hehe 😉 I’m with you Linda, with all we have written we could write a book of all our adventures in Stanley Park! Wow, it’s been quite a month of story telling. Keeping in mind that we could get very creative in picking out subjects that will fit in this scholarly Book! You each will need to gather SOME various articles that relate to our theme, so have fun and get Busy gals! 😊

SOME
  • JC_Willow
    Oftentimes I laugh out loud reading your submissions! :D We will surely have a large tome if we continue to write some of these stories! Since we ramble on from one topic to the next, maybe we could entitle our collection....The Rambling Rose!

ROSE
  • Healthyme7410
    That sounds like a great book. I love the idea of a Rambling Rose. As I think about it, it caused a memory to "rise" in my mind about the old song by the same name sung by Nat King Cole in 1962.

RISE
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Oops should of read “Rambling Rose”

Indeed, funny thing Tambling Rose was my Mom’s favorite! We sure will have one Giant Book to publish when we complete the work! We will be one WISE group of publishers!

WISE
  • JC_Willow
    Funny but I was also humming Nat’s song while writing the above! :) I almost wrote Ramblin’ Rose like he did but since he had his rise to fame before us, thought it wise to not plagiarize his song title for our tome. Trivia: Roses And Wine is the name of another Nat King Cole song!

WINE
  • Healthyme7410
    I do enjoy the old songs where the lyrics are simple and clean. Similar to a "fine" wine.

FINE
  • 316Judith
    Yes those were the days of fine lyrics, we have to FIND more…

FIND