Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    You both stir memories of" Rise and Shine", the children’s camp song: Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory.....children of the Lord. For bringing such sweet memories to mind, I have a beautiful rose for each of you!

ROSE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Thank you JC, I remember that Camp song as we sang it at our camp and also in open session in one of many songs we sang in Sunday School before kids went to their classes. A Rose is so nice to receive, appreciated JC!

We have had a wonderful summer visiting Stanley Park to SOAR the pathways of the Park to find new destinations. Let’s continue to SOAR

SOAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    The sunrise is a beautiful things to behold in the morning. Another beautiful things related to the sun is a rainbow if the sun is shining when it is raining. I love the voilet color that reminds me of a "ripe" plum.

RIPE
  • JC_Willow
    I will soar to the store and get a basket of ripe rose plums. Maye we should have a good supply of napkins to wipe the juice from our hands and faces.

WIPE
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Yes we will need plenty of pkgs of sanitizers to wipe the juice off our hands. Yes we best hurry to the store before they run out. They usually have a PILE of wipes on the shelf at Stanley Park. But they have been known to be bought up really fast!

PILE
  • JC_Willow
    If the pile of wipes are bought up, we can go to the deli next door for lunch. They give wipes with every food purchase.

DELI
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad that the deli can help us with the wipes. It is a great "deal" that they can cater to our needs.

DEAL
  • 316Judith
    Sounds like a good plan, how bout we get our friendly Steed to Lead the way along the pathways to the Deli for a nice lunch and get a fresh supply of wipes.

LEAD
  • JC_Willow
    After the deal we made with the deli for wipes, I heard the emcee lead his opening speech with an announcement to be on the look out for the friendly steed who ran off with a lady on his back! I am hoping it was not either of you!! :o
  • 316Judith
    Hehe, I will never tell! Just maybe, 😆 me oh my, that emcee sure likes to tell stories, he sure likes to lead his opening to get the attention of the people… Guess he did..

Anyway the Steed sure gave me a run for my money until he hit the DEAD END street. I think he’s still standing out there, but there was a most kind gentleman who lifted me off the steed and drove me home. Wonder what you will do with that Steed on the DEAD end street?

DEAD
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    I am so glad the most kind gentleman helped you, the mystery lady get off the steed on the dead end street. After you rode off into the sunset, the emcee told everyone the steed is deaf, that we should use hand signals to direct him.

DEAF

(PS I noticed that I forgot to add the word LADY at the end of my previous submission, sorry!)
  • Healthyme7410
    Who would have thought that our friend was the lady that rode off on the deaf steed? The headlines in the newspaper said that you rode without any "fear" in spite of the circumstances. I am proud of you and your adventures.

FEAR
  • 316Judith
    Sorry but this is short but your statement put a tear in my eye from laughing so hard, a Deaf Steed who would of thought 😂

TEAR
  • JC_Willow
    The lady without fear riding the deaf steer with a tear in her eye from laughing so hard is surely a sweet picture to behold! Then suddenly a loud voice was heard above the crowd, shouting “BEAR”!!!

BEAR
  • 316Judith
    Oh my another Lol 😂 with a Tear in the Eyes!
    Yes I am that “Mystery Lady” riding the Deaf Steed without Fear, that is until the BEAR appeared on the Scene, yes heaps of FEAR! However this Mystery Lady remembered that I had READ in Scripture that I Didn’t Need to Fear! Fear Not what man can do to you as I have a Heavenly Father who Protects me From All Harm!

READ
  • Healthyme7410
    Scripture is always helpful when dealing with fear although a bear close by might cause a little excitement in my heart as I see the bear. I wonder if we make a "bead" necklace for him if that would make him a little more friendly? Pretty beads were given to the Indians when the settlers came to America and that seemed to make them happy.
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    The sudden appearance of a bear would generate fear in most people. Glad our “mystery lady" reminded us about the scriptures she read. Perhaps the idea of a bead necklace would keep the bear happily busy while we quietly step away...especially if the necklace is made of corn kernels!

MADE
  • Healthyme7410
    I think the bear might eat the bead necklace because it was made of delicious corn. On the other hand, if he eats it quickly, the color will not " fade" from the corn beads.

FADE
  • 316Judith
    Ok sounds like a plan, It’s a DEAL to make nice color beads for our hopefully friendly bear…

DEAL
  • JC_Willow
    Having the bear fade into the sunset would make our walk more peaceful. A good deal for the bear would be the lake for a swim and maybe a fish for dinner instead of us!

LAKE