Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    The Deal of the Day is top secret according to the maid, so it could be the trick seal but we won’t know for sure til it happens. Good news, her husband is in the boat repair business. She said he has another boat to replace the one with the leak. BTW, the color of the day for our ship is teal, I hope we all have that color in our closet!!

TEAL
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Oh no! Maybe they will have another boat we can board while they fix the leak on this one. I would hate to miss the breakfast and the seal show. This is the "peak" time for us to go. We have other adventures to go on.

PEAK
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited July 2023
    I know what you are saying Linda, I really don’t want to lose this boat as it has been such a wonderful boat getting us to all our key areas throughout the waterways of Stanley Park, this boat we need to Keep, no worries Mr. Jack from the Fishing Reef said he would get the leak repaired. Thank you Mr Jack!

KEEP
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad that the boat can be fixed quickly. Mr. Jack told me that he will give us a call when it is ready. Be listening for the phone call. My phone will "beep" when there is a message.

BEEP
  • 316Judith
    That is great Linda, as you will listen for your phone to beep hoping it will be Mr. Jack telling you our Boat is ready, I hear Mr Jacks Jeep in a distance, he said he would check the dock where our boat is being held while being repaired, I wonder why he is not calling you but riding in his Jeep..

JEEP
  • JC_Willow
    Dearest friends, No worries about missing the beep on your phone...We have a bigger problem, the boat still leaks and Mr Jack left town in his jeep, his wife did not even weep. Time for a new plan.

WEEP
  • Healthyme7410
    So many sad things going on - boat leaking, Mr Jack leaving withouot helping us, and his wife not even weeping! This is getting to be a "deep" mystery.

DEEP
  • JC_Willow
    Yes, it is a very deep mystery! It sounds like a science fiction movie called The Edge of Tomorrow. Maybe we are being filmed secretly!?! :o

EDGE
  • Healthyme7410
    I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens. Maybe our lives will be on the news "feed" soon and the world will know about us.

FEED
  • 316Judith
    Yes I too am on the edge of my seat too, wonder where this is all going? Wonder if Mr Jack will decide to come back home and be reunited with his dear wife? It sure is a mystery! Well let’s wait and see… Maybe we can plant a seed of Hope to Mr Jack that is he returns home his wife will welcome him and maybe we will get our boat fixed! Yes, let’s see what this SEED will lead to?

SEED

• JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    Mystery solved! Mr. Jack is headed to Hollywood, he is an actor in the new science fiction movie, The Edge of Tomorrow. His wife did not weep because she is excited for his success and plans to join him as soon as she closes their boat repair business. We were not on the news feed but we should keep our seed of hope for something else! Any thoughts?

ELSE
  • Healthyme7410
    We have had lots of adventures in the park and on the coast. How about going to an exotic "Isle" to taste tropical fruit ad see new plants and animals. (maybe we should see Susan in Australia)?

ISLE
  • 316Judith
    Yes glad I started the Seed of Hope and JC picked it up where I left off and the suggestion of travelling yo a new place sounds like a good plan. So Linda I like the idea of tropical fruit and perhaps visiting Australia yes, good plan. So let’s help Mr Jack and List his Boat Repair Business and get it sold so he can start fresh in his new Acting Career. Happy Travelling All

LIST
  • JC_Willow
    Visiting an exotic isle with tropical fruit sounds like an exciting adventure. The maid and her husband are buying Mr Jacks boat repair business so no need to list it. We can stay near the salt water for more fun in the sun.

SALT
  • Healthyme7410
    I am looking forward to our next adventure near the salt water. It seems we will have "lots" of fun together.

LOTS
  • 316Judith
    Indeed we will! Can hardly wait to see all the adventures we will have! Yes TONS of Fun!

TONS
  • JC_Willow
    We will have lots of adventures and tons of fun as we explore the town!

TOWN
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    wont
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope the weather wont be too hot when we are adverturing because I "want" to spend the whole day having a ton of fun in the town.

WANT
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Yes I’m with you Linda, yes we will have a ton of fun but we sure don’t want it to be too hot. So let’s continue to have fun. I saw the boys having fun as they went to the store to get ice cream.

WENT