Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do believe that Rick the Rock is a true Jack of all trades!

JACK
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,501 Member
    Options
    Indeed Rick the Rock is quite a Jock, so helpful he is and his wife is his side kick as she made each of us a pair of socks, we will have the choice of color for the Sock we wish to wear!

SOCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,777 Member
    Options
    That is so kind of Rick the Rock and jack of all trade's wife to make us socks. It is even nicer that they will not "cost" us anything. We must write her a thannk-you note.

COST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I can make a thank you card for Rick the Rock's wife to thank her for the socks, if you like. We can cast a vote first before I do that so I know you are both happy with the idea.

CAST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed I Cast my vote, I like the idea of you making a thank you note Susan! Yes it is so kind of his wife to make socks for us and give us each a pair free of charge, so nice it doesn’t Cost us anything! So before I close out here, the Last thing I will say, let’s go for it ladies and cast our Votes for Susan to make the Card.

LAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for your confidence in me, Judith, though I know you could also make a beautiful thank you card. The last photos you sent of your cards are so lovely! I got lost in time, looking at them.

LOST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Card making is not on my "list" of talents but I do enjoy recieving them from friends.

LIST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan, you are so kind! Not too worry Linda you have so many talents and gifts that God has blessed you will… we all have things on our List that we don’t want or do want, now that was a mouthful! 😆

So we can Mist over our Thoughts and think of other things to do!

MIST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, we all do have our own talents that we are good at. If everyone was good at everything, we wold not ened each other. We are strong like the "mast" of the sailboat in our areas to support everyone.

MAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I like the thought of us supporting each other like the mast of a boat. We must always remember that each of us has different talents!

MUST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I like that concept Linda about being strong as the Mast of a sail boat and yes Susan we need to remember that we Must always remember we all have different talents and the awesome thing about that is God uses all the Talents to bring Glory to the Lord! All we need to do is Just remember how God brings these talents together to be used to Glorify the Name of the Lord!

JUST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We are all strong together when we put our talents to work. We want Susan to feel our gratitude for the socks. We do not want to "jest" about making the card but to need follow through. If you two girls create the card, I will do my part to deliver it to her.

JEST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Of course! Sorry to be a pest. Here is the card:

PEST

I tried to attach a photo but MFP wouldn't let me. The signal must be too weak. Imagine the nicest hand made thank you card ever!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you so much Susan, the Card is Beautiful! Thank you! And FYI you are not a Pest! Lest we never forget our Susan is the Best!

BEST

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan is the best of the best! The card is unbelievably gorgous. Of course, you will continue to be humble as you always are. I would hate for your pride to get the best of you and you "bust" your buttons off your blouse with a chest swelled with pride.

BUST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes so true, we don’t want to see Susan Bust her buttons off her shirt due to a Chest swelled with Pride! So we will hurry and get the Card delivered as we have a Storm brewing and we are told to expect a big Gust of Wind. Let’s button down the hatches and be prepared for the Gust of wind.

GUST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I hope the gust of wind does not cause a tornado and blow a bunch of "dust" on my newly laundered clothes on the clothesline.

DUST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Lol! You girls are so funny! I'll try and stay humble but you almost turned my head! Thus dost the lowly human keep her pride in check! Oooh, I can feel that gust of wind!

DOST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Well we will need to watch for our friendly neighborhood Young Men to Post notices to let us know of impending tornado or another storm that brings a Gust of wind, hope he gives enough notice so Linda can get her clothes off the line before a Gust of Dust gets on the clothiers. Watch for the Notice the Guys will Post for us.

Options
    I did get my clothes off the clothesline before the gust of dust came through. I am so glad since it would "cost" me more money to have to re-launder them and because it was late, I would have to use electricity to dry the clothes in my dryer. I love smelling clothes right off the clothesline that the sun has dried.

COST