Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,501 Member
    Options
    Susan, the jello you speak about over cheese cake sounds like the one my Grandma made and it was delicious.

Well thinking of Dune that would keep Mr Lion away from us.

I have a friend by the name of June…

DUNE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,777 Member
    Options
    The gingerbread molds sound so cute as well as the jello covered cheesecake. Did you get fun presents for your June birthday? I think a plant hanger made of "jute" twine would be a fun present - at least I would like it.

JUTE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I too would like a plant hanger made of twine!
    I think a Jute Plant Hanger would be so Cute hanging in my window!

CUTE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I wonder if I could plant vegetables in the planter with the jute hanger. I am thinking about a "cuke" plant. (cuke as a shortened form of cucumber as some people say)

CUKE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I like that idea Linda, let’s give it a try! Let’s plant a Duke Cuke, let’s have some Royality in our garden!

DUKE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    June Easter awhile ago so I can't really remember what gifts I got, Linda. But I know one was a scarf from my sister to take to Tasmania! It is in the van for those cold winter days and nights. I like the plant hanger idea. Let's plant Duke cukes and zukes in it! (Zuchhini).

ZUKES
  • 316Judith
    edited April 19
    Options
    Good Plan Susan, we will plant Duke Cukes with Zukes in it, sounds so good! However, here in BC you can’t buy Duke Cukes with Zukes in it as you suggest Susan, that Sucks… dear me have never used that “slang” term in my life until now… but I am using SUCK sorry all; it fits and is needed for this story line 😞

SUCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith, I hope you are not "sick" with worry that we might think differently about you by using a slang word. I agree it was appropriate for the story line that uses an expression of disappointment or something bad. Not being able to buy Duke cukes with zukes in Canada is BAD!

SICK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That does suck. Lol! This game makes us all reach for words that we don't normally use! I can get a sack of seeds for you, Judith, but I don't know if customs would let them in?

SACK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda, for sure we do use words we don’t normally use in this game, that’s for sure, some days I almost have to Lol when some of these words pop into my mind! And no worries, I’m not Sick with worry! 😆 and Susan you are right a Sack of seeds would most likely be barred from being allowed into Canada! So with a Lack of Seeds I wonder what we can substitute now?

LACK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Maybe you could get s pa k of seeds from the local hardware or nursery, Judith?

PACK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Is it OK to buy the seeds in Canada but not legal to bring them over the border? They are very prolific so when you buy the seeds, also buy a "peck" sized basket to put your ripened Duke Cukes with Zukes.

PECK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes you are right Linda, I can’t bring seeds or plants across the border. I will get a Peck sized basket to put my ripened Duke Cukes with Zukes in it. Just thinking about the Wooden Peck sized baskets brings back memories of my Grandma carrying the baskets around her garden filled with fruits and veggies. I have one of those baskets here that have my garden tools in it. So we can Pick fresh fruits and veggies and use our Peck sized baskets to carry what we picked!

PICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    A peck basket is just the ridght size to use. A bushel basket would be loo large and would "wick" our strenth away very quickly.

WICK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I will feel very comfortable with a peck sized basket to put our fruit and vegetables in. I'll look like the country hick that I am!

HICK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, a Peck sized basket is just the right size, and we sure don’t want to Wick our strength carrying anything heavier, and Susan you are one sweet and lovely Hick! So let’s Kick in and buy several Peck sized baskets from our friendly gal who Weaves baskets and sells them at her store nearby.

KICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan, I would be glad to look like a country hick with you. I think I know the lady that weaves the baskets. Does she has a son named "Rick"?

RICK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, Rick is another one of those very handy men who can do just about anything. His mother calls him her Rock. Us three country hicks can go see them both for those peck baskets!

ROCK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s great Susan. So glAd to have Rick onboard and yes his Mother did call Jim her Rock
    So all being well let’s Lock into place and get Rick the Rock help us with the Peck baskets!

LOCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That Rick the Rock is quite a "jock" at what he does. He does everything I can think about and is willing to help anyone, even us country hicks.

JOCK