Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Love that idea, Judith. The store sounds perfect. I wonder, do they sell the wool by weight or by pint?

PINT
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,836 Member
    Options
    If you get a lot of heavy wool, I might have to "pant" as I am helping carry it to the birds. (The lanolin in the wool will help keep our hands soft. Glenn's family raise sheep and their hands are always protected when they handled the wool.)
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I will need to rest up so I do not pant anymore carrying the wool. I wish we had a "punt" boat to help us carry it if we could find a shortcut accross the water. It is a long way to go to our destination by foot and the birds are getting ready to build their nests.

PUNT
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    Yes I hear you Linda, a Punt Boat would be helpful! And yes it is getting pretty close to the time our feathered friends are starting to nest!
    So I will need to Tune up a new mode of transportation that will get us across the water quickly. I think Mr Green Jeans knows someone selling a speedboat that would get us across the Lake fast!

TUNE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    A speed boat would be much faster but also very loud if we go fact. Can we ask the driver to "tone" down the motor noise so we can hear each other talk?

TONE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we can putter across in a speed boat and get to talk to each other and Mr Green Jeans. It's so nice of him to take us across. We'll be gone in no time!

GONE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes it will be a pleasant trip across the lake, at this time of the year the Lake is quiet no water traffic, we will be the Lone Speed Boat on the water.

LONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I also like that the lake is fairly round so we can go in a straight "line" to cross it.

LINE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's sounding like a good boat ride, slowly puttering across a big circle without a traffic lane in sight.

LANE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I wonder what sort of weather we will have? I like blue skies that have a few whispy clouds in them. Some of those clouds can look like a horse's mane.

MANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I love to look at clouds and use my imagination to think what animal they look like too. My eyes are like a window "pane" into my greatest creations of my brain.

PANE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes it’s fun to imagine what the images look like, I like the image that looks like a Horses Mane; and yes our eyes can be like looking through a window Pane…as we look at images and imagine what they look like it keeps us Sane “on track”!

SANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Watching clouds using my immagination helps focus my mind. Getting distracted is the "bane" of my existance.

BANE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I remember being a kid and living in a house with a big back yard. I could lay on my back in the yard and only see the sky. It would make me dizzy! Then Dad grew trees and a stand of cane so I no longer had an unobstructed view and couldn't get dizzy. What a crazy kid I was.

CANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I wonder it that is what it looks like to my dog when she had to wear a "cone" around her head when she has surgery? It does obstruct her view of things. She also uses it to scoop up snow and make trails with it in the winter. She is a weird dog sometimes.

CONE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe Linda on describing your dog with the cone around her neck so nice that your Dad grew trees and a stand of Cane so no more obstructed views, and yes what you described before sharing what your Dad did, it would make me dizzy too! So no more Cone or Cane but how bout, a Bone for Linda’s Dog?

BONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    She would love a bone to sharpen her teeth on so she can catch the pesky squrrels that tease her from the fence top. They are pretty quick when they run. They are "gone" before she can catch them.

GONE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda,I will remember that your dog likes a bone! I will bring a couple that my butcher gives me, he saves big Soup Bones and gives them to his customers who have “dogs” Note: (real life story from my personal experience when I went to Meat Store; he was an awesome Butcher) anyway, I might be the Lone person bringing juicy soup bones that still have pieces of Beef left on the Bone; but I gladly bring them!

LONE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh how lovely for Linda's dog to have a bone that he will enjoy! Good find, Judith! If I were a dog I would hone my teeth on that bone too.

HONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If there are other dogs there that want bones to hone their teeth on also, maybe we need ato create a dog dining "zone" so our area where we sit will stay clean.

ZONE