Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    Yes, a land that has a permanent gush of water running through invisible hard to grow things on, especially when that water turns it into a swamp. I wonder if hydroponics, where they grow things in poly pipes above the ground, would be their answer? Some of my friends have fish Ponds attached to the hydroponic pipes so their plants are fertilised by fish water!

GUSH
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    Yes that’s a good point Linda, hadn’t thought of that, and Yes, this property loves Cranberry Bushes so we can grow this type of Bush, we will have to find a good Local Nursery that has Starter Cranberry Bush’s for sale we can plant. Hope Mr Green Jeans can help us out. Maybe he will find other types of Bush’s that like Mush Type soil and flourish in it and provide us with a Good Crop! In this Community we need to be quiet going through the Nursery looking for a Bush as the people work all night and sleep during the day so we need to keep a quiet HUSH so we don’t
    disturb anyone.

HUSH
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,839 Member
    Options
    Night workers do not like to be wakened by loud sounds! I speak from experience of working night shift for 4 years. I wonder what they like to eat for breakfast? We might cook them some "hash" (potatoes, onions and meat) when they get up so they will be in a good mood if we disturbed them.

HASH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Great idea, Linda. We'll be hushed as we look around thr nursery, Jufith, and cooking some hash for the workers will be something they appreciate I am sure. I wonder if we'll need cash to buy a cranberry bush?

CASH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed I always loved hash browns for breakfast along with eggs and bacon, yum yum 😋 Our community has new potatoes in their garden, they said we could have as many as we need, so once we dig them up we can WASH the dirt off and grate them to make our own Hash Browns…

WASH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, let's wash the potatoes. I went to a restaurant once that did not wash them well and I had dirt on my baked potatoe - yuck! I am sure the workers will enjoy the hash browns. This could turn out to be a big "bash" if others hear about it.

BASH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, food calls to everyone! This could be a way to raise some money for our project
    We're getting the potatoes for free, so all our efforts at washing and cooking them could be sold to interested people. What do you think? Is it a way for us to get cash, or not?

CASH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Linda, that sounds terrible, I can’t imagine having dirt on my baked potato, yes good plan Susan, a good way to generate money for our project, potatoes are free and I think we can muster up some elbow grease and wash the potatoes to make Hash Browns, the community will love them! So let’s Dash to the Potato fields and get digging and cook up our Hash Browns!

DASH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I will follow you shortly. My eye is watering so badly I can not see well. I think I have an eye "lash" in it.

LASH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, that's a nuisance, Linda. I hope your eye is OK soon. Judith and I might wear goggles and gloves in the field, so we'll get started. We'll cook and Grate them, not mash them?

MASH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    So sorry Linda that you have a eye lash in your eye, so irritating, hope you got it out and you feel better! And Susan like it better grating the potatoes, yum yum! Yes we need to wear goggles so we don’t get anything resting on our eye “Lash” to get in our eyes. If we do we might have to Wash our eye out!

WASH

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    My eye is feeling fine now. I have enough tears that it washed it out. I think the googles and gloves will help. I do not "wish" to have dirt in my eye after the lash just got out.

WISH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Glad you feel better Linda and yes, we'll Grate the cooked potatoes, Judith. I couldn't wish for better friends on this adventure.

WISH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda and Susan, you both are such wonderful friends and a blessing too! You both are Wise Friends.

WISE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    You are a wise friend too, Judith. You always rise to the occasion!

RISE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If I had a bouquet of flowers to symbolize all my friendships, you all would be my favorite flower - a cabbage "rose". We have a lot of them where water grows on our property. They smell wonderful and are not hybridized by man.

ROSE ug5ynboy81fr.png
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Susan and Linda you both are so kind and are such valued friends!

And I would give each of you a Mega DOSE of Roses to celebrate our friendship!

DOSE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes looking forward to a Mega Dose of Roses, It won’d POSE a problem!

POSE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Aww, how sweet! I love roses and having a mega dose of them to pose with would be wonderful. You two are such lovely women. The scent of rose is one of my favourite scents too. I used to find such peace spending time in a rose garden I once had with my water hose.

HOSE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I would love to sit in a rose garden to smell the scent while I dig my "toes" into the moist soil under my feet.

TOES