Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,843 Member
    Options
    I am glad that Colin has a sturdy boat that has a motor. If it were a sale boat a gust of wind could be very dangerous. I also noted that the outside is painted with a coating that does not allow the metal to "rust". Colin is so smart to have this protection.

RUST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I guess I was combining the two threads we are doing. Colin's boat was for the 5 letter words. I need to "rest" my mind and get more organized so stay with the theme!

REST
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    Not too worry Linda, good to rest your mind. Yes it was good that Colin had the boat painted with paint that doesn’t rust. We were being very careful about the potential of a Gust of Wind so your Granddaughter was protected. So all the words fit well together! Gust, Rust and Rest, All Good!

Hope you had a good Rest; we need to TEST our minds to see if we need a rest, as having a rest is all good!

TEST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes it is "best" that we must be prepared for any mist, gust, rust or dust that might cause harm to our guests.

BEST
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    Oh, a good rest is just what we need. That sounds heavenly. We're so busy with our plans, we forget to rest. We must remember to rest, lest we forget.

LEST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I agree we need to rest so as we go thru the day Step by Step we shall remember to Rest Lest we forget!

STEP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Rest is good for the soul in so many areas. As the old saying goes we must "stop" and smell the roses on our path in life.

STOP
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Linda, we must Stop and Smell the Roses, taking that needed Rest for our Souls, being Refreshed in the Lord! So this is TOPS we Stop and Rest!

TOPS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    In the past, I would keep going whether I was tired or not. Now I agree, stopping to rest is tops!

PAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am glad that we know better now than we did in the past. Life goes so "fast" we need to slow down and learn our life lessons well.

FAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, when I CAST my mind back, I did take liberties with my health. I'm wiser now, as are we all.

CAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    As I also cast my mind back, I can also see that some of my decisions "cost" me health wise.

COST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, what matters most is that we all learned from our past choices.

MOST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I agree, when I look back at my younger days and remember all the risks I took it makes me shudder! I believe for the Most part we have got wiser. We learned to STOP the bad choices and be kind to ourselves!

STOP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have learned to stop and think as I "shop" in the grocery store. Organic may be more expensive but it can be more healthy than the regular vegetables.

SHOP
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, and organic tastes better to me too. I usually shop for them. It's nice to have locally grown produce and not items they have had to ship in from afar.

SHIP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I agree that locally grown organic is best. It may become a problem to get these organic foods though because the farmers are recieving a "push" to grow more using pestacides, make them GMO, and put preservatives in them.

PUSH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Linda, I think that is so wrong. I feel for the farmers being pushed into practices they don't believe in and are not too healthy for anyone. I hope we can find an organic farmer nearby. Their produce may have a bug or two on them, but they are lush and taste so hood!

LUSH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I do agree Susan I hope we can find a Farmer that grows produce on the land as it does make the land so Lush!

I have been some places where the land is soggy because it doesn’t have the right irrigation for growing produce properly and as a result the land turns to Mush!

MUSH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    On the properties that have mush for soil, I wonder if they could grow a cranberry "bush" that likes to have wet roots?

BUSH