Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,863 Member
    Options
    It makes my brain "spin" to think of the travels we have been on and are yet to be. I will just have to take each day at a time to be able to process all the information I have gathered.

SPIN
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,638 Member
    Options
    That's for sure Linda, my head has Spun Span, Spin around the world and back again, hehe so having said that, we will have to bring our measuring tape and measure the SPAN we have travelled on this Island. What FUN FUN FUN we are having.... :D

SPAN
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Yes, having pans for our pins and pens while we span the distance we need to take will be a very good way to do things. Don't forget to scan the ground in case anything gets accidentally dropped though.

SCAN
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We do not want to forget anything on the ground. I also see a lot of soda "cans" on the ground that we could pick up to recycle for money to help us on our trip. A few extra pennies we could get would be helpful.

CANS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    What a great idea. Scanning the ground has revealed a way for us to work to make suome funds by recycling Cans. How resourceful we are. I'll hand out some personal fans to keep us cool while we work in case it's a hot day.

FANS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes a great idea Linda to generate funds for our trip and the Fans Susan to keep us cool, awesome ideas! I know what we need, we need a “Fan” club to support us and cheer us on our trip. Good Plan!

“FANS” for a Fan Club! Not to Keep us Cool. Same Word Different meaning! What you think?
  • 316Judith
    Options
    So last night we spoke about Fans to keep us cool as we gathered cans along the shoreline to generate money and Fans to keep us cool then making a list for a Fan club we would make to cheer us on our travels. So today; we need to set the Fan Club up FAST so we can move forward!

FAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am a fan of the fans! Do you think we could train some whales to fan their "fins" to create a breeze for us too?

FINS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Whyever not, Judith? Let's train some whales to fan us with their fins and that will attract more fans to our Fan Club too. How community minded we all are! I'm a fan of our Fan Club with waving Whale Fins for sure! I think it's a FINE idea.

FINE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan, exciting times, sounds good to me, our Fan Clubs and having Whale Fins made into Fans, yes, a Fine idea, now all we need to do is FIND some local whales and fine a Fisherman who can find some Fins for us so we can make some Fin Fans for each of us!

FIND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am having second thoughts about the whale fin fans. I hope the whale fin fans do not smell fishy. If they do, I would not want to use them. Maybe we need to dig into our "fund" and find another source for fans.

FUND
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, I didn't know we needed fans made of whale fins as well as the paper fans I brought for us. Let's let the whales wave their fins for us instead. Is that OK, Judith? Then we don't need to find fishermen to get fins and make fans. And we don't need more funds. We can now fend for ourselves!

FEND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Fending for ourselves is a good idea but if someone wants to help to 'lend" a hand I would not object to any help we can get.

LEND
  • 316Judith
    Options
    No problem, I am perfectly fine with both of your suggestions! Thank you! So as we Fend for ourselves we can also Lend a hand to whoever needs some help. Looking forward to our ongoing travels! So not to put a Dent in our plans, let’s take a Bus Tour around the coastline snapping beautiful pictures that we can make Collages of our lovely pictures we take.

DENT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Glad we all agree about the fins and fans. I agree we should accept help if someone wants to lend us a hand. I think a photography bus trip wouldn't dent our plans and making collages of our photos sounds fun. Maybe we could persuade a gentleman on the bus to take a photo of us together!

GENT
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Taking a trip on the bus would help me get rid of the "pent" up excitement of all our other adventures. Looking a nature helps me breathe slower and relax.

PENT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, I find nature soothing and restful too Linda. It's a good way to let go of stress and not vent on others inappropriately.

VENT
  • 316Judith
    edited February 4
    Options
    So happy you gals like my Bus Tour Plan: we will have such fun, seeing the beauty of God’s Creation all the beautiful Trees, Flowers, wildlife, I am sure as we travel on the mountain passes we will Mountain Goats 🐐 jumping from one rock to another and we hopefully see some Deer! This is so exciting!

Yes Linda nature is soothing and we can vent in a good way all the stressors of what life is these days. So thankful we have God’s Peace that surpasses all understanding! Great is our God!

Going on a Bus tour we can TEND to our Emotional Health in a Positive way!

TEND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    When we get through with our picture taking on bus, can we all "send" our pictures to each other? It will be exciting to see what everyone thought was special.

SEND
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes! We can tend to our emotional health snd take pictures to send to one another. I am do happy I could cry. Can someone lend me a handkerchief?

LEND