Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,739 Member
    Options
    I'll be guided by you girls about the choice of jewellery stores in your country. Maybe we should find a rainbow and look for pots of gold at the end of it, unless someone knows a leprechaun who can give us money out if their already bulging store of gold coins? Out of the goodness and generosity of his heart, of course. We would want to just TAKE his gold.

TAKE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,882 Member
    Options
    Peoples sounds like my kind of store - middle but exquisite jewelery. Actually all the stores sound lovely. It will be hard for me to "take" part in the vote because I might vote for all of them. 😁

TAKE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'm with you, Linda. Though if People's is a nice store, maybe we will all find something we like at our first stop. Wouldn't that take the cake!

CAKE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,662 Member
    Options
    Indeed, hopefully we can find some beautiful jewellery we all like and within our budget; however when shopping in a jewellery store I might splurge and later when home wonder why I didn’t have some self control! Hehe… we shall see how it goes. I also forgot to tell you they also have awesome clothing stores at Coquitlam Centre, and I saw the most beautiful CAPE.. O dear, I’m in trouble now!

CAPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Jewelery and clothing that are beautiful and within our budget? I am having a problem being able to "cope" with all the excitement this has caused in my brain!

COPE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh yes, what a great combination for a shopping trip! I am all in! I hope we all find something we love.

HOPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    All this "hype" is getting me excited. I'm glad I have immaginary money to spend on these elegant things.

HYPE
  • LosinSusin
    edited January 23
    Options
    Yes, imaginary money, imaginary shops, we're good! I normally don't get so hyped up about shopping. It's nice to know we won't really be going anywhere! Lol! I feel like prey when I read the advertising of some stores!

PREY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I see Susan and Linda, so glad we have imaginary money to spend and we don’t have the hype or the prey of the advertisements that stores normally give us as it is such a Grey area when it comes to shopping and what to choose! But I am enjoying this epic shopping we are on, a wonderful adventure we are on, no GRAY area for us with our imaginary shopping! 😊

GREY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I hate to keep all this excitement just for ourselves. Do you have any friends who would like to join us? I can see it now - our number "grew" into a large number of people who got fabulous bargins.

GREW
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I can invite family and friends, Linda. Will your jet hold a crowd? The group will surely grow!

GROW
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, I can invite Family and Friends, and yes Susan, we will really grow.. we will have ROWS of Loved Ones joining us, we may have to hire a Cruise Ship to sail our way to Australia. Now that will be an adventure!

ROWS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I think a cruise ship would be a good idea - my jet will only carry 100 people. There are pretty "bows" on the end of each row like on the pews at a wedding. A cruise ship would allow people to walk around and visit better than a jet.

BOWS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I like this idea Linda, pretty Bows on each end of the Rows. Yes, the Cruise Ship will accommodate all our Family and Friends who want to join us! I can hardly wait. What fun we will have and the Pictures we will have for our Scrapbooks and Photo Albums! 😊 we will have to take a SWAB of all the colours and decide what color Bows we want on our Cruise Ship!

SWAB
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We can always swap out a few colours so our rows with bows will look more festive.

SWAP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    With all of us working on the decorations, it will be a "snap" to get it done quickly.

SNAP
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I agree, we're such a team, Linda! I'll get some pins so we can put our decorations up.

PINS
  • 316Judith
    edited January 29
    Options
    Thank you Linda and Susan, we are a great team, all we need now is some PENS to write down what each of us is bringing and what colours we would like for each of our decorations. We can swap colours and we have Pins to pin of decorations up and now we will have Pens to write everything down.

PENS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have some decorative "pans" we can use to put our pens and pins in so we do not loose them. I would hate to step on one that was dropped!

PANS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s great Linda to have the decorative pans to put our pins and pens in. I agree it’s a good idea to put them in a pan rather than risking you or someone else stepping on them hurting our feet. Thank you for your thoughtfulness! With our travels we will cover quite a Span so we don’t want to drop any along the way!

SPAN