Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,686 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Yes we sure have hope here on earth knowing that we will be with Jesus and see Him face to Face where our Hope will be fulfilled in Christ. What a day that will be! Soon and Very Soon We Shall see the King! Glory to God!

And yes, None in Glory will be without Hope and here on earth I so wish there would be none with out Hope that Jesus Gives!

There will be no Lone people in Heaven! There will be Many all sitting around the Throne Worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ.

LONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,899 Member
    Options
    "Gone" will be the cares of life and all the hurts and sorrows as we sit as a multitude around the throne worshipping.

GONE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    And our tone as we sing will be perfect to the Lord. We'll be in the Heavenly Choir!

TONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Our voices will blend so beautifully. No need to "hone" our singing skills. We will have heavenly voices.

HONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    As we sing I hear some geese nearby. They are trying to sing also but all they can do it "honk". Maybe to them that is a beautiful noise to God too. (Are there animals in heaven?? I would like to think they will be but the Bible saying that the "lion will lay down with the lamb" may be only symbolic. Animals do not need forgiveness since they do not have decision making abilities to sin)
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I often wonder about whether there will be animals in heaven, Judith. It would be lovely if there were. I'd love to have all the dogs, cats, birds, turtles and fish with me who have accompanied me through life. The Lord does tell us to make a joyful noise unto Him in Psalms 100, so I think a honk does qualify! I think the tonk sound I make on my Ukelele might count as well. I hope so.

TONK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I agree Linda and Susan, we can make a joyful noise singing and our Geese can be honking joining with our voices as they blend together in Praising the Lord!

We can pick up the Sea Shells and make joyful noise as we use the Sea Shell KONE making Joyful Music for the Lord!

KONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It sounds like we are getting an orchestra with the voices, honks, tonks, and sea shells involved. Do you think King "Kong" would come and beat his chest like a drum? He must behave himself though and not knock down any buildings.

KONG
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oooh, if King Kong is coming, that will truly be a spectacle! Maybe we could find a Conch shell to call him. I don't know how we else to get in touch with him, do you? Or maybe we could try calling him with a huge brass GONG.

GONG
  • 316Judith
    edited January 2
    Options
    Oh my King Kong, I remember movies with him and it was always scary: however I guess he has grown up and has manners and will hopefully behave himself if we invite him. Susan brilliant idea in using a Gong instrument to call him. Hope he hears us, however hopefully he won’t scare our young grand children who are joining us on this adventure. Instead of using a Gong to call King Kong let’s have our children form a Choir and Sing a SONG for King Kong to join us: What do you think ladies!

SONG
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh yes, if our grandchildren form a Choir to sing a song while sounding a gong to call King Kong we are sure to gain his attention! What can go wrong? Once the song is sung, I can't wait to see what happens.

SUNG
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    With all that singing and gonging, the whole world will hear. Those who have "lung" problems and can not sing very loudly, can wave flags to see it that gets his attention.

LUNG
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Linda, I love your thoughts and Susan’s thoughts; let make a Happy Noise as we Sing for Jesus! And as we Worship even King Kong will hear us singing and the children’s sweet songs and of course those who can’t sing due to lung conditions they can join us waving LONG handled Flags to gain the attention of all the people and of course King Kong!

LONG
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    The crowds of singing, gonging, flag waving people are going to have much better success at attracting attention than a lone person would!

LONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes a lone person is very quiet compared to the group that we have together.singing, gonging, waving, beating drums, etc. If everyone stands in a long "line" we could cover quite a lot of territory and would be heard better.

LINE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It would be "fine" with me if we all stood together in solidarity. Working as a team we are very effective as our story illustrates many times.

FINE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I hope it's a fine day for us all to stand in a line and make our musical noise. Did someone bring a fife to play? I can play it and do have one if we need it.

FIFE

PS: This is what my fife looks like.

1x6v2vu6gfvq.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I would love you to bring your “Fife” with you and play along with everyone who is bringing “Life” to our Choir!

LIFE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I could bring my Dad's trumpet and play a little also. I am better at scales than I am at playing a song though. Our group is "rife" with talents!

RIFE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oooh, yes, bring your trumpet, Linda! This Choir is really going to be making lots of joyful noise! How wonderful for us to be rife with life and talents. We'll blow the ROOF off with our enthusiasm and joy!

ROOF