Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,899 Member
    Options
    Lots of jobs but only one "boss". Too many cooks (ideas) spoil the broth as the old saying goes. Who of us will that be??

BOSS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not be a boss or have a boss. Guess I'm a renegade! Lol! I'll get on my hoss and ride out town till the boss is sorted out.

HOSS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,686 Member
    Options
    You made me chuckle Linda visualizing you and your brother eating all that corn 🌽 and laying in the corn field beside all that corn.

And yes Susan we are creating heaps of jobs as we travel through this story line.

Sounds like we will BOBS along like a Bouncy ball bobbing up and down we go!

Let’s have fun as we “BOBS” along by the sea shore!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    As we "bobs" along the seashore do we need "bibs" to keep the spray of the water off our clothes from the waves?

BIBS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Maybe you could make us Bibs, Linda, as we know you are very good at making aprons! I call dibs on the first of the bibs!

DIBS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    OK Susan - what color do you want? Maybe this could be a "side" job for me to make money in my retirement. Do you think people would buy bibs for when bobbing along the shore to avoid splashes?

SIDE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Linda, my favourite cours are blues and greens, teals especially. I'll help you market your new side business by bobbing along the shore in my bib to show it off. I hope I don't get caught in a high tide!

TIDE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I hope you do not get caught in the high tide either. That could be scary unless you are an olympic swimmer. I will make sure that the bibs are extra "wide" and can be used as a flotation device to protect you. Do you charge for your modeling services?

WIDE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe, I love your Aprons Linda and I love Red, Green, Blue and Teal. Good idea having the bibs extra wide so we have a flotation device. I sure hope we are not caught in our Tides as they are strong and not sure a wide bib would keep us afloat! We might have to buy Life preservers but am thinking you are an amazing seemtress and I think you could make the bibs more like a life preserver. So let’s SIDE step being wide and model our new foot work in a dance step across the shore escaping the tide!

SIDE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I would never charge you for modelling your gifted apron cum flotation device, Linda, just out of gratitude. I want you to succeed in your new business. So let's side step the tide and the thought of costs and bide our time till the prototype apron life preservers are ready.

BIDE

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    OK but it may take a little time until I can get the prototype done. The plants I have that I make my blue color from (indigo, woad and logwood) "died" so I had to get more seeds to grow some more.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, it will take some time to grow new dyeing plants Linda. Sorry your original ones died! You must have been fit to be tied when that happened.

TIED
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Susan I would be fit to be tied with having the plants dying! We will all have to step up and all start planting these plants to help Linda out. After all, Linda’s business is all ours as we work together! Yes Sisters working together shining for Jesus! So let’s not get tied up or even be SIED up either!

SIED

We really don’t spell sighed as I did above but needed a word to go with tied! 😳
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am so glad I can depend on you to help me in my time of need. I can be honest to you about my dead plants and I know you will have compassion on me. I do not need to "hide" my imperfections from you.

HIDE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Hiding is not fun because it usually involves some guilt also. The Bible talks about God being the potter. I want to be the best "dish" I can be for him. He has a purpose for each of us and had made us all unique.

DISH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That's true, Linda. We will not condemn you for having dead plants or for being a less than perfect dish. We are all imperfect dishes! Thankfully the Lord will make us perfect one day. Our new bodies and minds will be utterly amazing. One day our SHIP will come in and we will be together in heaven.

SHIP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    When our ship comes in and we go to glory we will not have earthly mundane things on our mind. We will not need to "shop" for gifts because the greatest gift will be being in the presence of Jesus and the Heavenly Father for eternity.

SHOP
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen Linda, just to be in the Presence of Jesus is the Best Gift anyone can have! All Gory to God!

It will be awesome not having to Shop as we Have the Hope of Jesus in our Hearts!

HOPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We have hope because we know that God will provide for our every needs and he is trustworthy. Those who reject God and say "nope" to his offer of salvation do not have this hope. (Not very good English but works. LOL)

NOPE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We have hope here on Earth and cling to it. In heaven our hope will be utterly fulfilled! And there won't be any people saying nope in heaven. I wish there were none on earth saying nope and not having that hope.

NONE