Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,863 Member
    Options
    Happy tears are always good. I do have a nice lacy handkerchief I can lend to you after I "mend" a hole that I saw earlier.

MEND
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Oh, thank you Linda, for the lend of a nice lace hanky. I don't mind the hole!

MIND
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,638 Member
    Options
    Good idea Linda, yes Susan one is on the way but we won’t need any handkerchiefs as I will MEND the Tears…

MEND
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, thank you Judith! Then let's be off and wend our way!

WEND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am ready any time. I will bring scarfs to put on our beautiful curls if there is any "wind".

WIND
  • 316Judith
    edited February 7
    Options
    Thank you Susan we will wend our way and put the pretty scarfs you bring Linda to cover our curls from the wind. So we are off and running to our next adventure; so let’s Find the next beach to explore… here comes fun fun and excitement in our new Beach Find!

FIND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Away we go! I am anxious to find some pretty seashells for my collection. I am quite "fond" of my collection.

FOND
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    What a bond you must have with the sea, Linda. I'm looking forward to finding some shells at the new beach find too.

BOND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I do have a bond with the ocean. I have a shell necklace I got in the Phillippines. All shells are cream colored with a dark brown "band" around them.

BAND
  • 316Judith
    edited February 9
    Options
    And I too love Sea Shells and have a large Ceramic Dish filled with all sizes and shapes of every kind imaginable, we will have fun walking the LAND looking for more Sea Shells, let’s see what Band we can find around our Sea Shells we find; yes, away we go and find shells on the awesome Land God has given us!

LAND
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That sounds so wonderful to be walkinn on the land looking for sea shells together. I will bring a sack to put them in since I do not think my "hand" will be big enough to hold them all. I have big expectations of finding a lot. 🐚
  • LosinSusin
    edited February 9
    Options
    With three of us looking and collecting we won't have hands enough, Linda, so your sack will be a boon. Let's get down to the land of sand!

SAND
  • 316Judith
    edited February 10
    Options
    Yes I like that idea Susan, just to feel the sand between our toes sounds like a good plan! And a great place to take our Great Dane Dog for a stroll!

DANE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    So as we walk our Great “Dane” Dog along the LANE to the Beach Sand Castles to have a fun day… let’s go for it and have fun!

LANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I will be sure to bring my "cane" if the walk is long with the great dane down the lane to build sand castles on the beach.

"CANE"
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh what fun! I have never had a Great Dane before. Walking down the beach to the sand with Judith and her cane and Linda leading our Dane is a lovely picture in my mind. I think I'll buy us an ice cream cone each (one for the Dane too) as it is a hot day!

CONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    An ice cream cone on a hot day sounds great. Maybe we could also get a "coke" with lots of ice to drink with our ice cream. That sounds lovely.

COKE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sounds good to me coke ice cream, our Great Dane will love the ice cream after going along beach and his nose poke through the sand sniffing for sea shells

POKE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Our great dane will have lots of fun poking through the sand and enjoying the smells. Wouldn't it be a "joke" if he found haooened to find some burried treasure for us as he was sniffing the sand.

JOKE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    A joke like that would make us laugh in delight when we woke from our post ice cream and Coke naps!

WOKE