Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    Yes we sure have much in common with my Dad playing piano 🎹 and a Tenor and your Dad, Linda playing the trumpet 🎺 and Susan your Dad’s Musical 🎶 background; it brings a Bond of Love and Unity between us! Yes we have a Sote (fragrance) and I join you Susan with my Vote joining yours. We sure can “Dote” on each other!

DOTE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,833 Member
    Options
    I'm in there with my vote also. I would "note" that we do have common backgrounds but the love i fir Jesus is what also makes me feel close to you all.

NOTE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,675 Member
    Options
    That's what drew us all together in the first place, our common faith. That's the main bond, I agree. It sets the tone for all our interactions.

TONE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen Linda and Susan, when I think of the time we first met on Spark People and got to know each other. I joined Spark when I first got to know the community and realized it was a Mission field ripe unto harvest. We 3 ladies were all on common ground, it was our Faith that joined us together to be a Witness in Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ to those God brought along our path. It set the Tone and we all can Note it is our Faith that has drawn us close together. That is so (Neat) about how Jesus brings his children together!

NEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes Jesus can bring us from far and wide to gather together in His name. How can we be more effective in spreading the good news? We are all musical so we could how about we sing some Christian songs with a "beat" to get everyone's attention. I love to read the words of some songs. They are so inspiring and not unlike prayers.

BEAT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I like hymns that cause us to sing God's word so much. He has promised His word will not return void, so let's choose some scriptural songs. Hey have goid meat in them. Some of the Psalms are so good sung with guitar accompaniment. Do either of you play guitar? I can only play basic chords on mine.

MEAT
  • 316Judith
    edited June 17
    Options
    Yes Linda I like Singing Christian Songs with a Beat, and Susan I too love singing the Psalms, yes the Meat of God’s Word put to songs with a Guitar accompaniment is a great idea. I took Piano lessons for a few years with Voice but never played guitar, I had a friend who played and tried to teach me, unfortunately it never came to fruition! I wonder if Mr Green Jeans knows someone who can play guitar for us? Singing the Psalms is (Meat of the Word).

I’d rather Feast on a (Meal) of God’s Word any day! 📖😊

MEAL
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It would be a good "deal" to have a physical feast and also a feast of singing inspirational songs and hearing the meat of God's words afterwards.

DEAL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    This is sounding like a Revival Meeting! Yes! Love it! I give it my seal of approval!

SEAL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen Amen, Revival is Coming and better yet, Soon and Very Soon we shall see the King! What Joy To see Jesus Face to Face! I join you Susan with my Seal of approval! I am so excited that One Day Soon we Shall See the King! Lead on Linda and Susan,

LEAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Our revival will be very exciting and probably very loud with the singing and preaching. My mom said we when we were kids that we made enough noise to raise the "dead". Only Jesus cn do that but we can certainly be loud!

DEAD
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I agree, we can be loud and it will be exciting! When I read about past revivals, I am always excited to recreate that hopeful atmosphere!

READ
  • 316Judith
    Options
    You are so right Linda, only Jesus can raise the dead but we sure can be loud; Susan, I too was always encouraged by the things I read on revival! Let’s “Head” to the nearest Christian Bookstore and buy a Book or two on Revival. Let’s encourage and bless ourselves!

HEAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I love going to Christian book stores! Yes let's buy some books and share them among ourselves. Maybe we can also buy a "bead" bookmark or two to help us know where we are reading.

BEAD
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    What a great idea! Christian Bookstores are the best for gifts too. I love having a stash of little things on hand to give as encouragement to others. I love to read things there too.

READ
  • Healthyme7410
    edited June 20
    Options
    Lead the way Judith to the bookstore for books, gifts and inspiration. We have unlimited amount of immaginary money, so lets have fun!! Do either of you know if they also have supplies for "deaf" people who want to learn about God?

DEAF
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan, I love to Read Christian Books on all topics but sure love reading about men like Tozer, Smith Wigglesworth as I was taught as a young person at church Women of the church who were 40 years older than me.I couldn’t get enough. And this is a real life story! Excellent idea Linda, yes our Christian bookstore has DVD’s with people Signing so the Deaf can read what the Signers are saying, and the there are DVD’s with a message just on Salvation and will lead the ones in a Sinners prayer at the end, when we
    meet in town I will take you.

So we will go together and buy books DVD’s and bookmarks, ever had a Leaf bookmark? Mr Green Jeans makes them!

LEAF
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, Tozer and Spurgeon are my favourites! And yes, real leaf bookmarks are beautiful. I have one I treasure and I make many out of cardstock and designer series paper for friends. The fall is a good time to look for fallen leaves to preserve.

FALL
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have made many leaf bookmarks in my time. I especially like the red ones from our "tall" hard maple trees in Ohio. When my mother-in-law passed, the morturary made bookmarks from some of the flowers that were at the service. They are a nice remembrance for us.

TALL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Memories like that call to me when I see handmade things like leaf bookmarks, Linda, and remember how they came about. What a lovely memory of your mother-in-law.

CALL