Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    edited May 23
    Options
    I think so too, Linda. We might even need two lanes for the line. I'll look after one lane. Will you take the other? Judith you can maybe supervise volunteers who are going to serve the food?

LANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,777 Member
    Options
    Yes people will line up to "dine" with us and drink lime juice drinks.

DINE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I just talked to some friends yesterday and they said they have "nine" extra tables if we need it. I appreciate their help. Do you know anything else they can bring?

NINE
  • LosinSusin
    edited May 24
    Options
    How lovely of your friends to offer us nine tables! We would have had none otherwise. What about fold up chairs? Do your friends have any of those, Linda?

NONE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,501 Member
    Options
    That’s wonderful Linda for your friend’s offering the tables to us to use. And yes if we need extra tables we surely need extra chairs, thanks Susan as for extra chairs None are available right now, hope Linda’s friends can supply extra chairs to go with the tables! We don’t want to be the Lone group with not enough extra chairs for our Guests!

LONE
  • Healthyme7410
    edited May 24
    Options
    Without chairs everyone will have to stand in a line to eat next to the tables which will not be good. I will ask my friends to bring chairs with the nine tables. I belive that they have plenty we can use. I will give them a "fone" call. (Yes I know that is not right but it fit. 🥴🙃)

FONE

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    If I can not reach them by phone, I will send them a note. Somehow I will get a message to them.

NOTE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That's good of you, Linda. I hope they have a truck to tote the chairs in.

Thanks for contacting them.

TOTE
  • Healthyme7410
    edited May 26
    Options
    I believe that I have seen a truck parked behind the "cote" ("dwelling of a rural laborer, hut, shelter for domestic animals, as a pen or coop," going back to Old English").

COTE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Is it a cute truck? Lol!

CUTE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes it has hearts painted on the side and "jute" strings hanging from the windshield that flap in the wind when they drive it.

JUTE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    The truck sounds like it is one Cute truck! Jute strings hanging from the windshield, this is one stylish truck! Let’s add some Tule to the truck to make it even prettier!

TULE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    How about painting g a mule alo g the side as well as adding tule? This truck sounds amazing.

MULE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Great idea Susan, I like the added painting of a Mule along side the truck with added Tule! Our truck will be the best looking work truck in the community. So Painting and Tule is the Rule of the day!

RULE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Some people might feel having a truck decorated like this one would be "rude" but I think it looks fine. Some people do not like bright colors and the noise the truck makes.

RUDE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Ah, but when they take a ride in the decorated truck and see what fun it is, maybe they won't be offended anymore.

RIDE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I agree they won’t feel that it’s Rude after they take a ride in our truck! We will Ride the Tide till this comes to pass!

TIDE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes. We will bide our time and ride rhe tide of public opinion till they love our cute truck.

BIDE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I think this will "bode" well if we just wave and smile at everyone we pass. If they see we are friendly, they might like our truck also.

BODE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good plan Susan and Linda, we will Bide our time and I am sure it will Bode our time, yes as we Smile and Wave our hand to the crowd they will love us and our truck! We will Lode on our Friendly Smile and wave our hands and keep on moving forward!

LODE