Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    OK we'll high tail it out on the rail to set sail and hopefully we won't have to bail!

TAIL
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    When we sail the ocean blue, I pray we do not have a wind storm. A "gail" could really make our trip scary.

GAIL
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes so true Linda, we don’t need a Gail wind and we can high Tail it to the Rail to set Sail, Happy Days are here again, we shall have Fun! So we shall Nail it for setting Sail!

NAIL
  • LosinSusin
    I'll bring a pail just in case we need to bail.

PAIL
  • 316Judith
    That’s great Susan, thank you, a Pail will be helpful! We sure don’t want to Fail!

FAIL
  • LosinSusin
    I will file away these ideas and safety precautions we are taking. Hopefully we won't need any of them and will just have a fun trip!

FILE
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan, a Fun trip for sure. Thanks for filing all the ideas away just in case we need them! Yes let’s Fill our File Cabinet with those ideas for future reference!

FILL
  • LosinSusin
    I find being organised makes me feel like we can overcome any hill in getting a project done.

HILL
  • LosinSusin
    I even have more will to get things done when I'm organised.

WILL
  • 316Judith
    Yes I agree Susan, things go better when you will to organize! I know a great gal by the name of Jill who helps people to organize their office.

JILL
  • Healthyme7410
    I think I know Jill. Is her husband's name "Bill"? I could use some organizing in my office right now!

BILL
  • LosinSusin
    I hope between Jill, Bill and my friend Will they can work as a team to get us so organised life will be a breeze!

WILL
  • 316Judith
    Awesome, we have a plan, and another friend just down the street Wilf who not only organizes offices he organizes kitchen pantry’s!

WILF
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad to have all these recommendations for organizational ideas. Getting someone just off a list in a phone book could lead to a "wolf" in sheep's clothing. They may not be as good as they claim to be.

WOLF
  • 316Judith
    That is so true and if that happened we might as well Fold up everything!

FOLD
  • LosinSusin
    If I may be so bold, let's get the organising started! Yay!

BOLD
  • Healthyme7410
    Once we are done, we will give each other a "gold" star for achieving our goal.

GOLD
  • 316Judith
    Yes I can hardly wait to receive the Gold Star Linda. And Susan we will be bold and finish our organizing strong!

Go Linda Susan and Judith, Let’s Go!

We Can Do it, one step and one day at a time! 👍 we will not (Hold) it but We Will go Forward!

HOLD
  • Healthyme7410
    I will not hold on but will persevere even if I am bothered with "cold" or hot water on my hands.

COLD
  • LosinSusin
    Cleaning and organising often takes cold and hot water, or so I am told.

TOLD