Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options
1129130131132133135»

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,882 Member
    Options
    I have some weed and feed mixture I use on my garden I can lend you. It is formulated to "feed" the plants and kill the weeds. it is much easier to use than to hoe out the weeds.

FEED
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,662 Member
    Options
    Yes so true Susan, as we feed the plants, we’ll, weeds always appear, unfortunately Weeds are a part of every Garden, can’t get away from them, however as you say we will stay on top of it. So having said that; one Deed deserves another Kind Deed so we will alternate in who does the weeding for what day and what garden. Sound like a good plan! 😃

DEED
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,739 Member
    Options
    I like your idea of the weed and feed, Linda. It will help keep the weeds to a minimum and help our plants to grow. The weeds will be dead!

DEAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I would love to share the duties of weeding the garden. I will not be happy until all the weeds are "dead" and the good plants are thriving.

DEAD
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, you are fulfilling what I said earlier about Good Deeds. Thank you for your help in weeding the garden! Yes to rid the garden of all Weeds, we will see them all Dead quickly! Let’s Read up on all the methods of getting rid of the Weed!

READ
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan - it looks like we cross posted again and it is intersting that we had the same word in mind.

Researching is a great idea since some weeds are more difficult to get rid of. We need to get a "bead" on what works with each weed.

BEAD
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,739 Member
    Options
    That's funny, Linda, but nice that we were in synch! I'm glad to read up on weed control methods to get a lead on how to get rid of them all.

LEAD
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I thought it was interesting too. I actually went back to read couple times as I thought one of you posted twice and that was when I realized it was the both of you having same word! Now that’s pretty “Cool” as my grandson would say!

So we need to get a lead on how we can get rid of those weeds! So let’s go to the library and read up on all we can get to rid our garden of the weeds. Is that a Deal? Let’s go for it…

DEAL