Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,836 Member
    Options
    Do we have any extra paint that we can put on our phone number on the truck so if people want to ride with us they can? Don't forget to include our area "code" in the number so we get their messages.

CODE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Staying positive and showing our enjoyment will be infectious! Let's load up the truck and get going.

LOAD
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    Good idea Linda, and yes I will bring my paint for you to paint our area Code and Phone number on the truck, my paint is Neon Green, do you think it’s bright enough? And Susan yes let’s get going and Load up the truck for some Awesome Adventures! As we travel along we can stop at different sites and Dole out the Snacks and Sandwiches to whoever is hungry and needs a pick me up. 😋

DOLE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Can we put a flag "pole" on top of the truck saying we are offering free food? I'm sure that that will bring people to our truck. Yes, Judith Neon green will also get a lot of attention!

POLE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Good ideas about the neon green paint and the flag pole. If we were in Australia we would have to watch out for pot holes in the road as we travel along. We don't want to do damage to our pretty wagon or ourselves by hitting a pot hole too fast!

HOLE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That is so true and in our community we need to be extra cautious as the roads have many pot holes; we don’t want to damage our pretty truck or the flag! And we don’t want to risk a “Role” over either. (I know it’s not correct spelling but it fits for what I need) 😁

ROLE
  • LosinSusin
    edited June 3
    Options
    Haven't our roles changed since the start of this story? I do hope we don't roll the truck too! All our pretty decorative work would be damaged and someone could get hurt. By the way, who among us has a truck license?

ROLL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda I just spoke to Mr Green Jeans and he has an up to date License Class 4 to drive our truck! He said he would be so glad to drive our truck wherever we want to go. Such a kind man and so helpful! 😊 and to say thanks we will take him out for a Sole Fish Dinner! Yum yum 😋

SOLE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Mr Green Jeans is wonderful. God will bless his "soul" with his generous spirit.

SOUL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    How great is that! Thank you, Mr Green Jeans. We couldn't do this solo without a team like we have.

SOLO
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Mr. Green Jeans has a big heart and his soul will be blessed. That’s right we couldn’t do this Solo, that’s for sure. While we are visiting the community there is an awesome Public Swimming Pool and a group love to play Water Polo they said we can join! How nice!

POLO
  • Healthyme7410
    edited June 4
    Options
    I may just have to sit out the polo game in the "pool". I am a very good cheerleader and will champion our team.

POOL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'll join you on the cheer squad, Linda. I don't even have a bathing suit! We can lope along the sides of the pool while Judith scores goals!

LOPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yea Judith! You are doing great. I "hope" you can hear our cheers but the other polo players are very loud splashing in the pool.

HOPE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thanks for cheering me on, Linda and Susan you make great cheer leaders, Go Girls Go Yay Linda and Susan

I see you lope along the sides of the pool and yes you don’t have to Hope I heard you, I sure did, Go Judith Go, both of you in unison!🤣 you gals were so loud I’m sure the Pope could hear you! 🙄 I know, pretty bad but the Word fits.

POPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That would be pretty loud if the pope can hear us. That is almost as loud as a bag(pipe) which is really loud and anoying.

PIPE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I agree, we are loud! And you can't miss us in our black and white pied uniforms and pom poms! We're like the Pied Pipers on Judith's team as the crowd is cheering with us!

PIED
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We certainly are dressed well in our blalck and white pied uniforms. It is a good thing we went on our "diet" to loose weight so we can fit comfortably in our uniforms.

DIET
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Dieting makes me more limber, too. I always feel a mite more fit when I am lighter.

MITE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed, we feel as light as a Kite

KITE