Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options
1128129130131132134»

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,600 Member
    Options
    Yes that’s why I mentioned we take up Mr. Green Jeans in providing Leaf Bookmarks he makes, back East where I lived we would walk through tree lined streets that freshly fallen leaves had fallen, there were all Maple Trees and we would pick up the fallen Maple Leaves take them home and press them between waxed paper, iron over them with a damp cloth and what beauty that appeared, made such lovely bookmarks. And yes making memories does Call to me as I reflect on picking Maple Leaves that had fallen off the Tall Maple Trees!

TALL
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,704 Member
    Options
    What a lovely memory, Judith. It sounds like you all had a ball making maple leaf bookmarks.

BALL
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Nature is so beautiful and we get to see it for free from our Creator. I am glad He does not give us a "bill" to pay for all He gives us!

BILL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I had a Ball making Bookmarks and other crafts with the Maple Leaves, and yes glad we don’t get a Bill for any of it. When we all get together I have some Dill Pickles to share with you. My daughter in law makes her own Dill pickles real life and I can bring some for our get together, we can munch on the Dill pickles while our animals perform!

DILL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Dill pickles sound good, Judith, especially home made ones. They won't fill you up but a couple will more than satisfy me!

FILL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That is so true Susan, I always loved Dill Pickles
    At least we don’t have to go to the store and go to the Till and pay an arm and a leg for the amount we will need to give our guests a Dill Pickle or two!

TILL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That's true, Judith. We won't have to buy dill pickles. I can tell you that will be a blessing!

TELL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan, I agree it will be a Blessing, we can Tell the others that the Dill Pickles being suppled are Free of Charge. We can bring a Big Dinner Bell and when we are ready to serve a Hearty Feast of scrumptious Dishes of Food and the Tasty Dill Pickles from Mr Green Jeans we will Ring the Dinner Bell calling everyone to our Dining-room Tent to partake of our tasty dishes of Food!

BELL 🔔

• LosinSusin
    Options
    I think those plans will suit every so well!

WELL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan, I hoped you would feel that way. After our big Feast of scrumptious food. To even build up our cash flow for other purchases we can have a Garage Sale and Sell the Bell and other things we bought, and the produce in our garden and fruit from our Fruit Trees with having a Fruit and Produce Stand. The proceeds from the Sale we can buy seeds for next years planting. Sound like a good plan Susan?

SELL

• LosinSusin
    Options
    It sure does, Judith. It's good to be so thrifty and productive with our goods and seeds. Wr'll become farmers in the Dell with all our plans!

DELL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan, we will be good Farmers in the Dell.
    Sounds like a good Deal! We will buy up Seeds from Mr Green Jeans Store and plant them next season!

DEAL