Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Loved reading Mr Ed's lyrics again Linda ❤️ and I agree with everything you said, Judith. The umms I make before turning TV off show it!

UMMS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,777 Member
    Options
    Yes, good mums are so needed to talk to the children when they have questions and to be able to direct their minds as Jesus would want them to go. They are subjected to so many evil things at school and through videos. Without good teaching, their minds are open to so many things that they believe because somone in authority says it is right. It really "muds" up their thinking.

MUDS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we need better mods than what we have. (Moderators). They need to care about kids again.

MODS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,501 Member
    Options
    I say Amen Amen to both you and Linda’s words and comments! It does Muds up their thinking and yes we need more Mods to show we care about our dear Children! Yes we need Pods that encourage our Children!

PODS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Chidrens minds are so moldable. I wish there were "pads" that we could put over their ears that only let in good and inspiring talk to be heard.

PADS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, the pads could help filter out the cads who make such bad content.

CADS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I so agree, and we need more Dads around who will be hands on kind of Dads protecting their children from the things they should not hear or listen too!

DADS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Dads and Mums are both important in training the children. They need to have strong convictions and not be swayed by "fads" that come and go.

FADS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, fads do fade and the children need to learn things that are stable and more lasting. Things like core values to live by.

FADE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes that’s so true Fads do Fade but many people spend time or should I say Wade through all the fads they can find, such a waste of time!

WADE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Looking at Fads and how some waste their time and Wade through the Fads, sadly there is a gal on the Island by the name of Dale and will Wade through every Fad until she finds one she likes. Be careful, I’d stay away from her before she draws you in one of these Fads!

DALE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'll be sure to resist if I meet that lady, Judith. Thank you for the warning. I'll sit right here on a hay bale and think about that.

BALE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Becareful sitting on the hay bale, Some of them have thistles in them that are very prickly. You might be "pale" from pain if you sit on those bales.

PALE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have put signs on the bales with thistles so no one will get hurt. I made the signs red in the shape of "palm" leaves to get their attention.

PALM
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda as I don’t want Susan sitting on the Hay Bales to watch for the lady we need to avoid, wonder if your sign could have the warning about the hay bale and the lady to watch out for Linda? Her name is Dale Linda, if you can it would be so appreciated! I will give you both some Healing Balm ointment just in case you sit on the Hay Bales and get thistles. Would be some painful!

BALM
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh my, the hay bales I have sat on in the past have sometimes been a little uncomfortable! I will wear my blue jeans and hope they will protect me from the prickles but the signs will be good to have. Maybe we could find some green palm leaves to put on the bales as well to make them more comfortable. I'm all for staying calm and uninjured!

CALM

• 316Judith
    edited May 21
    Options
    Susan, I agree, let’s stay Calm and Uninjured! Yes let’s see if Linda can get extra Palm branches so we can cover the area to cushion and protect where we will sit! So we can stay as Calm as a Lamb!

LAMB
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I may be climbing out on a "limb" with this prediction but I believe palm branches are on sale and I think I can get the store owner to give us a discount for the large amount we would need.

LIMB
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Wonderful, Linda! Thank you for sourcing palm leaves for us. We can stay calm as lambs knowing that. My lime tree is fruiting (I wish that were true in real lufe!) so I will make us a jug of lime juice to refresh ourselves.

LIME
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda for finding the Palm Leaves for us and on sale, that’s wonderful to get a discount. And Susan that awesome your Lime Tree is Fruiting and being so productive that you can make us a jug of Lime juice. Sounds so refreshing! And I know once the word gets out about our Feast of Yummy food and now Lime Juice and the Palm Leaves on the Hay Bales for comfy seating there will be a long Line up at the Hall Door.

LINE