Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    We just have to be sure to eat till we are comfortably. And not another bite.

BITE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    I so agree with you Susan, that will take discipline and self control. But with God we can do it. So if we start off eating Lite we will be successful!

LITE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,836 Member
    Options
    Do not loose "site" (I know sight is the correct word) of the kite. It is so lite it may float away with the wind.

SITE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Judith, you don't need to eat lite! And on site, we will make sure we all eat right for our needs. We can make a little list to create a rite for each person to follow according to their health.

RITE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes that’s so true Susan, I surely don’t need to eat lite! Let’s do the list and create a rite for each person! Let’s focus and get our eyes on Site and seethe list that will be healthy for all.

SITE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes we need to be individualized in our healthy eating. My goal is to be able to fit into my favorite "suit" that has become rather tight latey.

SUIT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    A worthy goal, Linda. I also want to wear my clothes comfortably. I don't want to look like squeezed suet in them!

SUET
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan we don’t want to look like squeezed Suet. Indeed Linda we want to find the right suit that fits us right. So we have a Duet in eating healthy and finding the right menu that fits us all!

DUET
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'm liking the sound of the tune we will sing when we get together for our duet, Judith.

TUNE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If we can find a sand "dune" that would act as an amplifier. a lot of people could hear you two sing your duet.

DUNE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Great idea Susan singing a Tune for our Duet and Linda I like that, yes a Sand Dune to be our amplifier! However not sure if my singing is up to that these days but I will try! Let’s see if we can get Larry Dude next door to join us for our singing trio. What you think girls?

DUDE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    So we have Larry Dude who is joining us on the sand Dune go join us to sing a Tune together at the Community Hall. It should be fun especially having Larry Dude who has been noted to be quite the character, So thinking about his character wonder what kind of Duds he will wear when he arrives to the Community Hall?

DUDS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Glad you found Larry Dude to sing in the dunes with us, Judith. Maybe he will play guitar too. I am imagining him in the duds of a cowboy. Maybe Linda can find us all western outfits. Why aren't you singing too, Linda? We could be a quartet with Larry Dude! I think that all adds a lot to our upcoming concert.

ADDS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am not singing becuse the story line says a duet and Susan and Judith were mentioned. I will gladly sing second soprano or alto or play the piano if I am needed. Our family was musical and we did sing as a quartet. I wonder how many of your "Dads" sang tenor as my Dad did?

DADS
  • 316Judith
    edited June 13
    Options
    This is so interesting Linda, we have much in common as Susan and I also do; I sing 2nd Soprano, my Dad sang tenor and played piano professionally, he had his own band in the 2nd World War and he Conducted the Barbershop Quartet and Conducted the Metropolitan Toronto Police Department Choral for 7 years and the Etobicoke and Mississauga Barbershop Chorus. I have his plaque displayed In my home proudly the Police department presented to him, I will take a picture and share it with you girls on FaceBook. So to answer your question my Dad, well I can say both of our Dads sang Tenor. That
    is so special!

So with Linda’s background and guess mine and Susan’s it sure Adds up we are a musical group! And I can see people down the road saying Susan Linda Judith Said…

SAID
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am glad that people talk are saying good things about us. Will be be seated on the "dias" when we do our musical production?

DAIS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, my Dad played trumpet. He didn't sing much, but my mother and sister and I used tobding parts together all the time. My sister Linds took soprano, but sometimes Mom did too, and I usually sang alto. Linda, you have the same name as my sis! It was always Susan snd Lubda, since I am tbe oldest. I would love you to sing with us or play piano on the dais. We can wait on the side till it's time.

SIDE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you for sharing about your family background and yes it’s wonderful we have Linda with us sitting on the Dias and we can wait on the Side. I will be sure to get Site of you gals! 😊

SITE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    My Dad also played trumpet and my brother played the tuba. I have things in common with you Susan also along with my name being the same as your sister. Having these commonalities makes me feel closer to you all. It makes me smile like the "sote" (fragrance) of my sweet smelling bush gives me.

SOTE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'm all for feeling close and sharing what we have in common! That's so lovely of you, Linda, to compare our connections with a sweet scented bush. I vote we stay close always.

VOTE