Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    I like the comparison of fine wine and music. We can find more songs with modern technology. It seems we are all fond of the oldies so we could plan a fun night together.

FOND
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes I agree we can find many of the oldies online, you both found some that you shared with us, we certainly will have a fun day at Stanly Park with Fine Dining and oldies to listen to from the past, I would say to us all, Well Done!

DONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    We have certainly had fun in Stanley Park with all our adventures but I am not done having fun with you all. I hope I am not the "lone" person who still wants more fun together.

LONE
  • JC_Willow
    I have fond memories of our vacation in Stanley Park. It is good to hear the words "well done” as incentive to continue our journey together, not as a lone person...I long for more group fun!

LONG
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes I love traveling with you all. We all need partners to help us along like the game of "ping-pong".

PONG
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Yes I have enjoyed our fun times at Stanley Park, no worries I will keep up the momentum and create more adventures with you all, so we are NOT DONE from this adventure… so until next time I’m only gone LONG enough to gather more research for our ongoing Book we are writing…

LONG
  • JC_Willow
    Since it is going to be a long adventure, maybe we should consider doing daily blog posts.

BLOG
  • Healthyme7410
    I agree with you that a blog might be a good idea. That way we do not have to remember everything we did when we write the tome. It would un"clog" our brains by reminding us of what we did.

CLOG
  • 316Judith
    Good idea girls, good plan for sure we will
    Have to un clog our brains the rate we are going,
    And that is what’s happening to me right now, been a long day so will come back tomorrowI am sure I will think of something but now it’s not there!
  • JC_Willow
    Brain clog is a real thing after a long, tiring day! No worries, you are not alone! Have either of you ever tried clog dancing? A good gift for a dancer would be a gold charm clogging shoe.

GOLD
  • Healthyme7410
    A gold charm would be so pretty. Do you know where gold charms are sold?
  • JC_Willow
    Gold charms are sold in souvenir shops and expensive jewelry shops. Lets all get a cold soda and brainstorm the possibilities near us!

SODA
  • Healthyme7410
    A cold soda sounds good in this hot humit weather. In fact I would like to just "soak" my head in a bucket of cold water to cool off.
    SOAK
  • 316Judith
    I so agree with both of your suggestions: ok our Souvenirr shop has the Gold Gems so if you follow the path and make a turn right beside the OAKS Tree Forest it will lead you to the Shop! Happy shopping all…

OAKS
  • JC_Willow
    I laughed out loud with the head soak image! Thank-you for the laugh and for those easy directions. I will look for the turn near the mighty oaks and then I might look for some fancy soap when I get to the shop.

SOAP
  • 316Judith
    You are most welcome, thought the directions were good 😊
    Yes good plan we can look for some nice Soap at the store! We can look for some nice Bubble bath soap to SOAK in the tub wiping away any stress we might have! Happy Shopping all!

SOAK

I know used the work again but it fit! 😄
  • Healthyme7410
    A soak in a nice warm tub of water would be wonderful especially if the soap was fragranced with herbs or flowers. I could close my eyes and with my immagination be a bird who would "soar" up above the clouds enjoying the view below me.

SOAR
  • JC_Willow
    When you soak in the warm tub of herbs and start seeing birds as you soar, maybe check the ingredients for possible hallucinogens or you may get "high" enough to sit on the North Star!

STAR
  • Healthyme7410
    The North star is the brightest star in in sky so I would think we could see it even if not high but you have a good point with all the herbs in the water. I like going up to the mou tains where there are no lights in the way of seeing all the wonderful stars and planets. This has begun to "stir" up memories of our times this summer.

STIR
  • 316Judith
    I agree Linda it does stir up memories, but seeing the North Star is so beautiful but I sure would love to watch all the Stars and see the Sun RISE over the Stars shining it’s bright light over them. now that would be such a spectacular sight!

RISE