Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Well, you certainly made me chuckle Linda, that is so neat about sewing a 5 point star with one snip, don’t think I could BEAT that…

BEAT
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    The star snip is a neat feat but dancing to the beat of this fast music in such high heat is extraordinary and dangerous.

HEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    Be sure you are hydrated well in the heat as you dance with the beat of the fast music. My feet get tired dancing on the hard floor. Can we put some soft "peat" moss on the floor to soften it?

PEAT
  • 316Judith
    Yes I agree, dancing on the hard floor would not be comfortable, just thinking about it brings a TEAR to my eye, actually mega tears running down my cheeks!

TEAR
  • JC_Willow
    With this extreme heat, maybe we should just rest and not worry about the peat for the floor although it is an excellent idea! We do not want to see even one tear on any cheeks! <3

REST
  • Healthyme7410
    JC that is the "best" idea so far. With the heat, we need to rest our feet under the shade of the trees.

BEST
  • JC_Willow
    Great! You lift me up by saying it is the best idea! I will meet you at the East pavilion near the parking lot! I will wear a red hat and sunglasses so you will know it’s me. B)

EAST
  • Healthyme7410
    I used to have a red hat I wore when we were in the mountains but I found birds would divebomb me thinking I was a flower. If there are birds at the East pavilion, I will need to be "fast" (slow run) to get away from them.

FAST
  • JC_Willow
    edited June 2023
    Oh my goodness, let’s not meet at the East pavilion, it’s just too hot for a fast run to avoid the birds! Let’s meet at one of the tables in front of the soft serve ice cream stand! My treat! B)

SOFT
  • 316Judith
    edited June 2023
    Yes I sure like this idea to meet at the Soft Serve Ice Cream stand as they have the best Soft Serve Ice Cream in Stanley Park! However with the heat and the birds I think we should take refuge in the Barn Loft that has a nice place set up for Ice Cream and other treats, and next best thing it has Central Air and No Birds to dive bomb those red hats. See you at the Barn LOFT! 😊

LOFT
  • Healthyme7410
    The central air in the loft sounds good but is there a "lift" that can take us up there. I have heard there are steep stairs up to the loft so a lift (elevator) would be needed for me.

LIFT
  • JC_Willow
    Good news, since I use a cane, I already checked with the manager as to whether the loft is handicap accessible. He said there is a lift we can use! Go pass the lounge and take the corridor on your left, you will see the sign, easy peasy!

LEFT
  • Healthyme7410
    I am so glad that it is handicap accessible for us to go to the loft via the lift to eat the soft ice cream. This morning I was out shopping in a little store close to Stanley Park and I found some really cute figurines. I bought "elfs" for each of you to be able to remember our fun time together.

ELFS
  • JC_Willow
    Most places have handicap access nowadays so I was happy to hear that we could find the lift easily by taking the left corridor. You are so sweet to think of us while you were out shopping this morning! I can hardly wait to see our little elfs! By the way, did either of you hear about the baby seal off the harbor this morning?

SEAL
  • 316Judith
    Thank you for the elf’s figurines, a nice memory of our time together. Very good we have the lift to take us up to where the ice cream shop is, I can hardly wait to fill up with soft ice cream, how cute to see this Baby Seal, they are so sweet, they are so playful, did you see them LEAP in the water?

LEAP
  • Healthyme7410
    Baby seals are so cute to watch them leap around in the water and have fun with others. I hope his parents are close by. If not, maybe we need to "plan" to adopt this seal so he is safe.

PLAN
  • JC_Willow
    I saw the mother seal leap into the water when she saw an elderly couple approaching the beach. A plan to adopt might not be necessary....rest assured the mother kept a close eye on her baby even when baby stayed on land!

LAND
  • Healthyme7410
    What a relief that the Mom is near watching the baby on the "sand".
    SAND
  • 316Judith
    Yes all good! That is good as I thought we’d have to bring out the Band to get “Mommy’s” attention to watch her baby!

BAND
  • JC_Willow
    True story: Last night I sat on an ocean side beach...my feet in the sand...no seals in sight! :D After awhile I returned to land and could hear some pleasant noise! It was a band concert in the square! I kept my camera phone in my hand so I would have a few pictures to remember the experience.

HAND