Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,585 Member
    That is a scary situtation for the man with the most gray hair. Gary, as a young mean man has more strength and could hurt the older man and tear his clothes into "rags". The older man needs our prayers!

RAGS
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    The man with the most gray hair was wise and remembered his own faults at the age Gary is now. He had a hidden stash of candy bars under his mattress wrapped in old rags. What he did next was heartwarming....

BARS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,651 Member
    Yes the man with the gray hair was wise in putting the stash of candy bars under his mattress waiting for a perfect time as this, he grabbed those candy bars and wrapped them in His wife’s “Bras” wonder what Gary will do when he finds yummy candy bars wrapped in the old Grey haired man’s wife bras?

Bras
  • Healthyme7410
    I think that he will so touched by the old man with the grey hair's give to him he will holler to all the rest of the people in the jail - "hey 'Bro's' look how blessed I am by this old man. I will share all the candy bars with everyone." It changed his life!

BROS (as in slang used for "brother's" in the jail)
  • JC_Willow
    From that one act of sharing, the bros began to respect each other, even the big guy with the rose tattoo!

ROSE
  • 316Judith
    Yes it’s wonderful to be kind to one another and the Grey haired man surely showed kindness to the young man who was blessed with the candy bars with sharing them with his jail cell Bros. This helped them all to Rise above their wrongdoings!

Rise
  • JC_Willow
    In another part of the world, the Camp Counselor's voice rang out to the young girls, "Rise & Shine"! Rose, smiled....it was the day for picking ripe apples!

RIPE
  • Healthyme7410
    Ripe apples are delicious! That would be a great idea to Rise and Shine to pick them. Do they have a way to get to the orchard since it is a long ways away? - "ride" in a wagon??

RIDE
  • 316Judith
    I hope they found a way to get to the orchard, especially since their farm is along the coast and later in the day they also have to watch for the “TIDE” coming in! Be careful riding back that you get home quickly before the tide comes in. 😁

Tide
  • JC_Willow
    Good reminder about the tide! They each took a bite of their apple and hurried back to camp!

BITE
  • 316Judith
    edited June 2023
    This is good they hurried away before the tide came in, I will “CITE” the time the campers left for the camp site so others are warned so they don’t get caught before the tide comes in…

CITE
  • Healthyme7410
    That would be very helpful so people do not get stranded by the tide as they return to the camp and eventually to the "city" where they live.

CITY
  • JC_Willow
    When I went to City Hall yesterday, I picked up some Tick identification & prevention cards for us to share.

TICK
  • Healthyme7410
    You are so full of great ideas! It is tick season here. I hear the tick "tock" of the clock telling me I also need to get this information immediately.

TOCK
  • 316Judith
    Glad you got the info quickly as you wouldn’t want to Tack the notice to everyone that you got a Tick!

TACK
  • JC_Willow
    I love hearing your clock talk, oops, I mean tock! Is that a homophone? Tock & Talk? Anyways, I will gladly tack a notice to the bulletin board about tick awareness....or would you like to chat about it first?

CHAT
  • Healthyme7410
    I think I would like to chat about "that" first to make sure we tock/talk to everyone we need to.

THAT
  • JC_Willow
    Good idea to have that chat before I tack the notice. I am putting some burgers out to thaw, I have plenty so feel free to bring a friend

THAW
  • 316Judith
    Yummy I’m sure you will enjoy your burgers when they thaw! Wonder how long you will have to WAIT?

Wait
  • Healthyme7410
    For those who may not want burgers, I wil go to the pond with my "bait" to see if I can catch some fish.

BAIT