Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited July 2023
    Yes JC I agree Good DEAL for the Bear having a swim in the Lake to cool off and a huge Bonus a Fish Lunch; that’s even better Fishing for Lunch instead of having to MAKE his lunch!

MAKE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    The fish dinner for the bear in the lake would be really nice for him. That is making me hungry for a fish dinner also. Maybe we could "make" a fish diner for us also. Do either of you two have a fishing rod and hook?

MAKE
  • 316Judith
    Dearest Linda we over lapped as I was here at 8:10am this morning and my word was MAKE

I am coming back early tomorrow morning so will let you fix this one, I am sure you have a good work from what I left this morning! 🤗
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    After we make dinner, would anyone like to play a game?

GAME
  • 316Judith
    Enjoy your dinner after you make it!
    Well we could play a game, however I think our friendly Steed thinks playing games are LAME..😁

LAME
  • Healthyme7410
    Maybe our friendly steed thinks they are lame because he does not have refreshments to drink when playing game. Maybe he would like some "lime"aide with our game.

LIME
  • JC_Willow
    If the game is lame and the lime is not appealing to the steed, then we can call it a day and say, it is time for bed!!

TIME
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes I am tired and need to go to bed but I need to finish one project before I do that. I am missing one "tile" of the Scrabble game we were playing earlier.

TILE
  • 316Judith
    Hope you found the Tile and finished your Scrabble Game before it got to LATE

LATE
  • JC_Willow
    Scrabble is a fun game! I also hope you were able to find your missing tile piece before it got too late.

ABLE
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes I did find the tile that was missing before it was too late. It was behind the "bale" of hay that our friendly steed was eating.

BALE
  • 316Judith
    So glad you found the tile behind the bale of hay. Good News!

Was thinking you might be looking for a SALE at the TiLE store, so good you found it.

SALE
  • JC_Willow
    Since you no longer need to look for the tile that you found behind the bale, I thought maybe we could take the sail boat and navigate the coast today. Any interest?

SAIL
  • 316Judith
    Yes, I like that idea, Sailing ⛵️ is so enjoyable and peaceful being on the water.

So yes, All SAID and Done we will Sail across the Ocean Blue!

SAID
  • Healthyme7410
    Sailing on the water is a good way to relax. I have a gift card for the sail boat company that lets three friends to sail for free. Our way is "paid" so lets go sailing.

PAID
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    When all is said and done, I accept your very generous offer to share your paid gift card to sail the coast. The maid had an idea, she said we should leave asap in the morning to partake of the amazing continental breakfast served on ship.

MAID
  • Healthyme7410
    This is all sounding so wonderful. I did not realize that the ship was so big that they have a continental breakfast "laid" out on serving tables and we can choose what we want to eat. What is your favorite breakfast food?

LAID
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    The maid also said we should go directly to the tables that have the food laid out and look for the deal of the day tickets in a fish bowl! We each get one! :) PS My favorite food is anything I don’t have to cook!!

DEAL
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad the maid told you about the deal of the day tickets. Do you know what the deal is? I would love to have it be that we could see a "seal" swimming and doing tricks near our boat.
  • 316Judith
    I love this a Seal swimming and doing tricks near the boat! Fun Fun However our boat won’t be going out on the Lake for a while as it needs repairing, it has a LEAK.. oh boy, wonder how much it will cost to repair?

LEAK