Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Judith you are so faithful at the games, so of course you were missed :'( but no need to say sorry to those who love you! Play when you can and rest when you can and know you are in our prayers. <3

Linda, if you sift through your pictures and find a kite, we would love to see it! LOL at Judith pumping her fist in jubilation! By the way, the maid sent us a thank-you gift! I will bring it tonight!

GIFT
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    So not it is settled that we will fly a light kite with a string that the birds will not bite and for our rememberance I will sift through my pictures. Whew, I can take off my "list" a lot of things that we wanted to do.

LIST
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes good thing I like that. So let’s see what adventure comes our way. However we need to wait till this storm passes, there is heavy rain and thunder caps even lightening that is leaving a Mist over the horizon, once that clears we can be on our way and perhaps catch the next Hot Air Balloon that will take us high over the horizon!

MIST
  • JC_Willow
    edited August 2023
    Thanks for keeping a list of possible adventures. When the mist leaves we will have sunshine so we might want to consider a swim. When the air is more stable we could consider the hot air balloon.

SWIM
  • Healthyme7410
    Both ideas sound great although I do not look so great in a swimming suit. LOL We are having so much fun I would not want to "miss" any of it.

MISS
  • 316Judith
    Yes we sure are having so much fun. I like the idea of waiting for cooler weather for our Hot Air Balloon ride and have a swim in the ocean. Maybe we will come across a school of Dolphins, they are so playful and gentle, they like to get up close and give you a Kiss, how does that sound, is it appealing to you gals??

KISS
  • JC_Willow
    Yes, the dolphins are very appealing to me! :)
    No need to miss any activities in the water! We will look fine in our bathing suits because everyone has to wear a T-Shirt to cover. The dolphins like to kiss and be playful...apparently some suits don’t stay in place so the shirt saves everyone from the risk of embarrassment.

RISK
  • Healthyme7410
    I like to watch the dolfins do playful things but I am not sure about the kiss being welcome. The thought of their "skin" touching my mouth is off putting to me. (From google "A dolphin's skin is smooth and feels rubbery. The skin has no hair or sweat glands. The outer skin layer (epidermis) is about 15 to 20 times thicker than the epidermis of humans. Dolphin skin constantly flakes and peels as new skin cells replace old cells.)

SKIN
  • 316Judith
    Dear me as you filled us in about Dolphins skin how it flakes and peels, wow, I feel
    Like a dolphin as since my last surgery my skin has pooled and bubbled and strips of skin around suture line and graphs and flaps consistently does this which surgeon said happens early on in recovery but not 11 months later. I wonder why? And my surgeon does too.

Wonder if our playful friendly dolphins are being Kind to share their skin cells that are replaced!

KIND
  • JC_Willow
    This is an educational game, thank-you! It sounds a little like psoriasis, skin that flakes and peels.

A kind dolphin would want to share her skin cells...pink skin cells that are healthy and strong.

PINK
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Mink
  • Healthyme7410
    The skin of the dolphin is smooth so I can imagine that it feels soft like a mink's fur does although not with hair. Dolphins do swim in the water so I wonder if they smell like a fish. If they do, I would appreciate them taking a breath "mint" before they try to kiss me.

MINT
  • 316Judith
    I so agree with you Linda, I suspect their breath is very fishy smelling, not really a kiss I’d want but knowing these playful dolphins they will get up close so we need to have plenty of mints in our pocket of the t-shirt we wear over our bathing suit, so at least if they kiss we will only have a Tint of the smell! 😆

TINT
  • JC_Willow
    "The Dolphin Kiss” sounds like the title of a book and the breath mint suggestion made me laugh out loud! A tint of smell, sounds like a hint on a game show. This game we play is pretty funny! :D

HINT
  • Healthyme7410
    I do like game shows that stimulate my brain. This game makes me "hunt" for hints about dolfins and looking for trivia.

HUNT
  • 316Judith
    Yes this game is sure stirring up our brain cells making them work overtime hehe 😆
    So we have a Hint Mint Tint Hunt now where are we going with this?? So let’s Tune in and put our heads together!

TUNE
  • JC_Willow
    We will hunt for answers and tune our brain cells at the same time. We will stay true to ourselves and not be pressured into letting a dolphin with fish breath kiss us! :#

TRUE
  • Healthyme7410
    I will stay true to myself by staying far away from the dolfin with the fish breath. I do not want to be ""rude" so if I stay away maybe no one will notice me in the far corner avoiding the dolphins.

RUDE
  • 316Judith
    Good idea Linda, perhaps the Dude Dolphin won’t even notice if we all stay in the corner as he will be playing with all the other visitors!

DUDE
  • JC_Willow
    Some people are very allergic to fish so sitting in the corner will not appear rude but a smart thing to do since the fishy water might splash on the audience. Dude Dolphin will be performing a sweet duet with Duchess Dolphin this afternoon! B)

DUET