Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Yes! We all want to have fun! After the boys went to the store for ice cream, a truck drove by the crowd offering chairs for rent. It would be nice to sit down while we listen to the band.

RENT
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Am looking at getting in some extra laughter - 'bent' on having some good belly laughts

bent
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes I am with you Marilyn on joining you for some “Great Belly Laughs”

Let’s see who will Bend some Rhymes and receive the Belly Laughs we are looking for! Hehe 😜

BEND
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    That ice cream store is one of my favorites. It has so many flavors and new tastes. If I stay there too long, it will put a "dent" in my plans to loose weight this summer because I will want a sample of every flavor.

DENT
  • JC_Willow
    If anyone is still bent on laughter, watch the clown drink from a straw with a bend in it!
    Ice cream samples can surely put a dent in any diet!

DIET
  • Healthyme7410
    Laughter is good medicine to get us in a good mood. Not only does the clown drink with a straw with a bend in it, he also has floppy "ties" that he wears that are so bright it hurts my eyes to look at them.

TIES
  • JC_Willow
    Ties bright enough to hurt your eyes sounds dangerous! Maybe it would be best for us to change our seats.

BEST
  • Marilynsretired
    REST
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes, it might be best to change our seats to give our eyes a rest. Let's go to the new section where they have cushioned seats rather than the hard benches we have been sitting on. This will be a "test" to see how the new seats feel.
  • 316Judith
    edited August 2023
    Yes giving our eyes a rest is good for us. It is fun watching the clowns with all their funny antics, usually the ties are oversized with such bright colours it almost hurts our eyes. So let’s go West of our current location and how bout visiting The PNE and maybe ride the oldest wooden Roller coaster, this year is 65 years!

WEST
  • JC_Willow
    I would love to test the cushion seats, good idea! After we have our rest, we will head west to see the oldest wooden roller coaster in the PNE! Let’s hope no vandals rub suet on the tracks to make it go faster!

SUET
  • Marilynsretired
    Duet
  • Healthyme7410
    I certainly hope a duet of vandals do not put suet on the tracks. I do not want to be hanging out over the edge of the seat as we go around corners quickly. Suet is not good for tracks but is good for a bird's "diet" especially in the cold weather.

DIET
  • 316Judith
    I’m with you both for sure trust no suet is thrown on the tracks as the roller coaster goes fast enough. And if I am on the coaster going around corners too fast I might get sick, not good. I have a good plan, we will bring rope and tie it around our waists and to the seat, that way we won’t fall over the side of the coaster.

TIED
  • JC_Willow
    A diet of suet is great for the birds but I have to be honest with you gals...I do not plan to go on the roller coaster with you, not even if I am tied into my seat! :D I think I would choose to fly a kite instead! Anyone else care to join me?

KITE
  • Marilynsretired
    Bite
  • Healthyme7410
    Rollercoasters have a tendency to make me "sea sick" so a "lite" kite that is easy to control sounds better as long as a bird does not bite the string and we loose the whole kite.

LITE
  • JC_Willow
    edited August 2023
    Oh my goodness, being sea sick on a roller coaster could have evil consequences! :# I will look for the kind of string that a bird can not bite, glad you thought of it in advance. At least a lite kite will not lift us off the ground!

LIFT
  • Healthyme7410
    A lite kite sounds good. I have seen some beautiful kites at the seashore. I will have to "sift" through my pictures so I can show you all some.

SIFT
  • 316Judith
    So sorry for not being here last couple of days, just haven’t been myself.

I agree st this point roller coaster would make be sicker so a kite sounds like a great idea, in jubilation I’m pumping my Fist in the air to flying kites…

FIST